cashews121

Jones Field 6

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

During the day don't park on the west side of that lot, (homosexuals) parked in their cars just waiting for a weary fisherman to pounce on!!

Edited by TimS
I replaced the derogatory term with the proper term - there's no need to go low in here

I took a friend fishing there many years ago. We were down the beach quite a bit, past the brown sign towards field 9.  At a certain point my friend had to take a leak and insisted going back to the dunes to do so. Next thing you know I saw my friend running after some other guy through the dunes. He couldn’t catch him, ran out of steam and made his way back to me. When I asked what happened he told me some guy was taking pictures of him taking a leak.

7 mins ago, rollincoal said:

I took a friend fishing there many years ago. We were down the beach quite a bit, past the brown sign towards field 9.  At a certain point my friend had to take a leak and insisted going back to the dunes to do so. Next thing you know I saw my friend running after some other guy through the dunes. He couldn’t catch him, ran out of steam and made his way back to me. When I asked what happened he told me some guy was taking pictures of him taking a leak.

:scared: 

:laugh:

When 9 was open it had a lot of middle-aged folk too cheap for the no-tell motels trying to get it on in their Gremlins, Darts and Pintos.  I was too young to pick up on it but the older folks would be shaking their heads while making a beeline for the suds.  Thing was, even in the good ole' days, it wasn't that good in the area, more of a point to try to get into a school that had recently lit up one of the two inlets.  Luckily most of the real freaks are still out by F5 in Moses, but unless the sand lances are out, I ain't messing with the other "eels" over there