Blackfish Reports 2018-2019

Rate this topic

Mike

I'm going to assume you posted that photo because you see the rod in the background is Anthony's. And the one in the corner was built by someone i know, maybe Matt the guy who sells jigs, or maybe Mike the tugboat captain. Maybe, hard to tell. That's  nice when you scoop the pool on the Mohawk, I Assume that was the day they were fishing in Long Branch

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."
-Billy 40:16

On 12/23/2018 at 9:10 AM, Snaps said:

Is that the one you had the netted  fouled hooked short on ?

Indeed. Just looking out for my kid on a slow day. Normally that bend means keepasize!

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

• 3 weeks later...
3 mins ago, mickrazz said:

Did you release it?

Given the fact that the background in the picture is of an industrial warehouse and the fish has a poly rope around its tail, I would say its a pretty safe bet it wound up as someone's dinner. :laugh:

Edited by MakoMike
====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

3 mins ago, MakoMike said:

Given the fact that the background in the picture is of an industrial warehouse and the fish has a poly rope around its tail, I would say its a pretty safe bet it wound up as someone's dinner. :laugh:

Sarcasm

The Magnificent Presence