Mike

Blackfish Reports 2018-2019

Rate this topic

102 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, Mike said:

Report: Got dizzy on Thursday because the ocean came from three direction. Caught 4 keeps and watched Poppa Kurtis put on a clinic. Got my add kicked Friday. Caught one. Watched 1/3 of the boat hurl.

I thought no one actually  fishes here!!!

On 12/15/2018 at 3:25 PM, mickrazz said:

And we didn't post here. Why so bitter Billy? I'm suprised you never join your buddies on any of those trips. 

Why? Cause it aint the ocean eagle, he aint aint gonna pay tolls and fare, to gi to RI.

On 12/15/2018 at 3:41 PM, Slacker said:

Seeing Artem catch that fish on an Ugly Stick was worth every penny of my $100 contribution to that pool.  Every effing penny.  Just proves yet again that the wand doesn't much matter in teh right wizard's hands.

One if those guys wound up on the BMH cupla weeks ago, fished smack in the middle of the stern, cut the  crab legs let emm all fall on the deck all day, total effing mess, he was stepping in them all day, and didn't give a shyte. On the Island Current, The same toothless mthreffer, that fished the bow above me, kept letting his line n rig drift, 3 spots down along the side of the boat, and come to rest directly under ME. Yea One of billys boys effing boys,  another effing dooch.

I'm not into fishing anywhere else. Other boats are so boring, anyone who takes fishing seriously and stands there all day concentrating on catching fish - I can't be around that.

On 12/15/2018 at 6:42 PM, csteven said:

I believe this is where Snappio comes back in with another eff Billy posting.

Ill let you do the honors!!!!

The next day, guy Rob?  Real friendly fellow, Goes to the bow, and proceeds to pull up 10, 10 and 12 talk about win, place and show.

4 mins ago, Billy 40 said:

SPecifically who? ROnnie or Artem?

I know who Ron is , Black guy Dont know his name had 1/2 his front teeth missing wore a black leather baseball hat, he was hanging with those guys. And on the BMH he said to my bud denny, yea I remember him  from the IC he kept giving me the evil eye, Denny told him, I guess you cant take a hint, His buddy seemed cool.

I remember thinking that guy was giving the stink eye, then I figured out it's really just the way his face looks. I believe his name is Eddie

Edited by Mike

On 12/20/2018 at 3:32 AM, Mike said:

I remember thinking that guy was giving the stink eye, then I figured out it's really just the way his face looks. I believe his name is Eddie

Michael, nice to meet your son yesterday.

Please post the photo, of yesterday's pool winner, for Billy, edification.

Oh and dont foget to tell him, that the fish was caught, on a st. Croix mojo, of which , with the help of Rish Swistack, a member of our Fishing club SRSA , asssisted in the development of the Mojo blanks, NOT A CUSTUM WRAPPED KIT KAT BILLY 40 ROD, and a Daiwa lexa 300 lopro baitcaster, 20lb PP with a 30lb mono top shot, and a custom jig made by Capt Bob a memeber of our esteemed fishing club SRSA.

Also please, dont forget to mention, that in the middle of a tangle melee, between, sparkles and Ron, two other members, ouf our esteemed fishing club, SRSA, I had a bite, and knowing that I would be unable to swing on that fish, in that tangle melee,  I had to step back, almost in to the cabin, further adding to the challenge, and concerned, that when and if I was able to,  swing on the bite ,  that I would either, miss the bite, or hit  the top of the overhang and destroy my St Croix mojo, or both. Finally when that fish, gave me the signal I was looking for, I was able to safely swing, nail the mthreffer, and narrowly winning the pool.

Oh and your reply to my comment, yesterday, about the fish swiming away with the jig, Was bcause my concentration, was broken, by the tangle Melee, therefore I really couldnt tell what was happening. Ask The MP how that feels, when, on a Mary M trip, shyte weather day before , brown bottom, horrible bite, Nice fish on MPs line, gets dehooked because of a tangle, by a certain someone NOT YOU, and he lost the fish, in spite of telling that someone, dont reel! leve your line alone ! The bite on that day suxd just as bad as yesterday.

... and we pulled that fish up with the sunken submarine raising torque of the Shimano BigGirlium in 3.2:1 gearing spooled with 85# Mysterium Wire.  Oh and drink Coke.  And eat Oreos.  And chew Skoal; if over 18.  Booyah!!!

5 hours ago, Billy 40 said:

Thanks for reminding me to post my report

Untitled.jpg

Denny textd me those pics wendsday nite . He  was also on that boat cause their atom bomb charter was going to get blown out , so, Anthony invited Dave  Denny ,mike and chris. That boat is a 30 ft contender with 3 x 300 HP mercs.That rod on the right was wrapped by his son mike, LOL not by YOU but denny only had 17 keeps up to 10# there my oool winner from 2 weeks ago.

IMG_0589.jpg

Image-1_01.jpg

Edited by Snaps