Mike

Blackfish Reports 2018-2019

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dear logbook, 10/14, 18 foot of water, went Seabass fishing because everyone's arms were tired from catching Tog. Zagorski's ass in pic. This one #7.9

IMG_20181021_224931_760.jpg

Edited by Slayer

10/20...best day e-v-e-r. All by myself, a fish a minute for 3 hours, there's a video. LMAO, 20 foot of water and scary windy from the west.

7 mins ago, Slayer said:

Dear logbook, 10/14, 18 foot of water, went Seabass fishing because everyone's arms were tired from catching Tog. Zagorski's ass in pic. This one #7.9

IMG_20181021_224931_760.jpg

Nice fish.  Almost didn’t recognize you without the hood up.

First time targeting Tog from shore.... six hours.... five spots in RI... SKUNK! 

Any shore guides/mentors have a free day next week?

Randomites went to RI for SquidSnit 2018. I pre-fished the Island Current III on Sunday and the bite was nonexistent. I got a handful of shorts. Monday the Randomites fished hard and most limited out. We had two fish that contended for the pool. I'll let the Tuesday group post on that day.  Wednesday was an off day and @Slacker will fill you in about today. 

21 hours ago, TBYRD said:

First time targeting Tog from shore.... six hours.... five spots in RI... SKUNK! 

Any shore guides/mentors have a free day next week?

That’s a bummer. Maybe now that it’s past the first week of Nov. they are deeper than shore based fishing can access?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Was out this morning in mid BB and it was dead.  Few small fish but that was it.  Water temp was 46. 

Edited by notime