Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Finster

NFL bans purchase of Rae Carruth jersies

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

17 mins ago, Finster said:

Was this really necessary?

Who the hell would want one?

The ' hood and its brothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better question is why does the NFL think manufacturers would even make carruth  jerseys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, Finster said:

Who the hell would want one?

Iggles fans, immediately after they sign him.

Edited by Wigeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Iggles fans, immediately after they sign him.

lame :dismay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

Better question is why does the NFL think they can tell anyone what they can and cannot purchase.

it's an NFL licensed product. You can't order one from their Web Site.

They should be allowed to decide what they will, and will not, sell on their web site. no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Finster said:

it's an NFL licensed product. You can't order one from their Web Site.

They should be allowed to decide what they will, and will not, sell on their web site. no?

Your OP was lacking details of what you were referencing.

Yes, they can dictate what they sell on their website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Gotcow? said:

Your OP was lacking details of what you were referencing.

Yes, they can dictate what they sell on their website.

I just posted the headline as I saw it in the news.

Actually they can dictate whether their licensed product gets sold / purchased anywhere....not just their web site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Finster said:

I just posted the headline as I saw it in the news.

Actually they can dictate whether their licensed product gets sold / purchased anywhere....not just their web site

 

Yep.

 

I'm sure there will be pirated Chinese knockoffs if anybody really wants one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Finster said:

I just posted the headline as I saw it in the news.

Actually they can dictate whether their licensed product gets sold / purchased anywhere....not just their web site

Key word being licensed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

Key word being licensed.

unlicensed too, since that would be copyright infringement....

Difficult to stop,  but certainly their right to try...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.