HugeDinghy

missing girl/ dead parents out in Wisc.

Rate this topic

263 posts in this topic

thought for sure it was gonna be some, met an older dude on the internet thing.....but seems like a true murder kidnapping....whats the deal...not a lot of info put out there, it doesn't seem...?

also read that the poor girl at Utah that was killed by her ex, was abducted while on the phone with her mom….farking crazy.

tell my girls all the time that something is going to happen to you at some point....might "just" be some scumbag groping you, but it might be much worse and life threatening. he gets you in a vehicle and youre dead. always be aware, have a plan and fight/yell like a caged fuqn animal. 

Edited by HugeDinghy
fix an autocorrect

(*From MSN)

Slain University of Utah track athlete was on phone with her mother when she was abducted by sex offender ex-boyfriend

David Boroff

Sex offender found dead after Utah college athlete found murdered: cops

Oct. 23 -- The University of Utah track athlete who was shot to death Monday night was on the phone with her mother when she was abducted by her suspected killer, a convicted sex offender she had previously dated.

Cops say Lauren McCluskey was abducted from a parking lot outside a residence hall by Melvin Rowland.

"Suddenly I heard her yell, 'No, no no!" mom Jill McCluskey said in a statement to media outlets. "I thought she might have been in a car accident. That was the last I heard from her."

Jill McCluskey called 911, and a woman who picked up her daughter's phone said her belongings were on the ground.

Lauren's body was found in a vehicle on the Salt Lake City campus later that evening. Rowland was found dead in an apparent suicide in a nearby church on Tuesday morning.

Jill McCluskey said that the 37-year-old Rowland had dated her daughter for a month and had lied to her about his name, his age and his criminal history. She broke up with him two weeks ago when she found out the truth.

He had been convicted of attempted forcible sex abuse and enticing a minor over the internet, records show. Rowland was caught in an online sex crimes sting when a police officer posed as a 13-year-old girl.

He had recently left a halfway house after spending nearly a decade in prison.

Jill McCluskey said her daughter had been getting harassed by Rowland and filed a complaint with the University of Utah police. Investigators had been working to build a case against him.

Edited by TimS
added text

34 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

also read that the poor girl at Utah that was killed by her ex, was abducted while on the phone with her mom….farking crazy.

tell my girls all the time that something is going to happen to you at some point....might "just" be some scumbag grouping you, but it might be much worse and life threatening. he gets you in a vehicle and youre dead. always be aware, have a plan and fight/yell like a caged fuqn animal. 

How many times have you watched Taken?

55 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

tell my girls all the time that something is going to happen to you at some point....might "just" be some scumbag grouping you, but it might be much worse and life threatening. he gets you in a vehicle and youre dead. always be aware, have a plan and fight/yell like a caged fuqn animal. 

Smart thing to do - make them as aware as possible so they fight like hell. 

Definitely an odd tale -  def seems like a targeted murder / kidnapping 

Check the "nice helpful"neighbor down the street that has watched her walk to school the past few years....that could be your answer. Check his cellar & shed....