sevenxseventy01

Seven numbers says I won't approve this post

Rate this topic

1,406 posts in this topic

Another deadman homo post attacking me while I was not here and I am the one being watched by a moderator?

This is a great and unbiased and fair site. Only certain club members get privileges.

I bet the moderator does not have the balls to publish this post.

***FYI - I moved this post into it's own thread - he didn't start this thread, I did.***

Dear seven numbers, not only will I approve your post, I'll devote an entire thread to it :th:

You are being treated like a child because that's how you act - like a child. You aren't being "watched by a moderator" - your posts are being reviewed before they are published - trust me, nobody here wants to have to babysit someone that claims to be over 70 years old. Posting that people or things are "gay" isn't in the same ball park as telling someone to go **** themselves.  Get over yourself - thanks :wave:

TimS

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, Belmo said:

I like the cut of this guy's jib. :th:

Him & Roberta Duvala share the same heartbeat

Edited by Sandflee

I think that I only told one or two of your posters to go f themselves, whereas, a few posters here use that phrase almost every day, and nothing happens because they are the inner circle. Yes, I am 73 years old and you and a few others could learn a few things from me. Don’t call me a baby man because I am 23 years older than you. Many of the posters post the same stuff that third graders post.

:howdy:

14 mins ago, TimS said:

Posting that people or things are "gay" isn't in the same ball park as telling someone to go **** themselves. 

Deadmans's posts are gay, you even said so yourself.  

1 hour ago, sevenxseventy01 said:

I think that I only told one or two of your posters to go f themselves, whereas, a few posters here use that phrase almost every day, and nothing happens because they are the inner circle. Yes, I am 73 years old and you and a few others could learn a few things from me. Don’t call me a baby man because I am 23 years older than you. Many of the posters post the same stuff that third graders post.

:howdy:

You are 20 years older than me...and you act like a child.  The reason nothing happens to the other people who tell people to go eff themselves is because they are only acting like a dick.  They aren't serious. They say it to folks they know well. They say it as a goof. They say it to folks they know will understand that it's ball busting.

Whereas you write it because you haven't learned how to properly express yourself like an adult yet, your anger gets the best of you and you lash out with vulgarity and insults. That's why you are now in mod queue :howdy:

TimS