SeaZen 21

Porsche Cayenne S Offroad Mode

23 posts in this topic

9 mins ago, Jimichanga said:

I currently own two Porsches. A front and a back. Only 911 was when I caught the back porch on fire deep frying a turkey.  

Hilarious.  

9 mins ago, SeaZen 21 said:

Hahaha

Pay no attention to the eff-wits who wouldn't understand the difference between PCA and a CPA.

If you want real-world advice, find your local PCA (Porsche Club of America) group (just do a search) and show up at one of their events.  It won't cost you a cent and you (and your questions) will be welcomed. 

9 hours ago, SeaZen 21 said:

That’s what I was thinking. I just didn’t want to be “that guy” who got stuck on the beach in a Porsche his first time out. Haha

You don't have to worry about being "that guy" if you have tires that have some side wall and let the air down to 15 PSI or so.  Before 4WD, my grandfather and his gang used to drive/fish the beaches.  They would let down to 8 PSI, and yeah, on sugar they would struggle, but they didn't have 4WD or radial tires.

Thanks folks. Good advice on the Porsche club of America and airing down. She doesn’t have 21”rims or anything like that so there should be enough sidewall to make a difference airing down.