Wife pregnant- pick a name

Rate this topic

Brian

Okay, once again, everyone- the wife is not pregnant although I did try my best this weekend.

We took 2006 off after having Owen on 11/2/04 (bless his little soul) and Quinton (Quint) on 11/3/2005.

Okay Brian stop being Brian! I just responded to another thread over a year old....

I can justify a response here though. We are in the process of pre-planning for you. So be Brain and through up a few more names...we can have some fun here!

"Nick did not like to fish with other men on the river. Unless they were of your party, they spoiled it." Ernest Hemmingway, "Big Two Hearted River (1925)

I've always been partial to Godzilla... for a girl? hmmm... Pandora... or course, she's going to be a wreck during puberty, but nothing spices things up like some dramacwm13.gifcwm31.gif

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave:

Okay Brian stop being Brian! I just responded to another thread over a year old....

I can justify a response here though. We are in the process of pre-planning for you. So be Brain and through up a few more names...we can have some fun here!

Did you confuse brain for Brian? Otherwise I'm headscratch.gif

A whiter shade of pale....

Did you confuse brain for Brian? Otherwise I'm headscratch.gif

Something about my left little finger hitting the key before my right middle finger....redface.gif Don't be offended...my youngest brother whose name is Brian gives me enough grief for my error. I try to correct the Brain Brian thing but every now and then one gets by.

"Nick did not like to fish with other men on the river. Unless they were of your party, they spoiled it." Ernest Hemmingway, "Big Two Hearted River (1925)

It has been a long time since we last talked, (the philly wing deal at Moriarty's). Now that youre married and expecting a lil critter, i guess i owe you a drink next time '-)......glad to hear the good news, (albeit late on my part.........Chas

SOL #241 Berkeley Striper Club, Seaside, NJ

It has been a long time since we last talked, (the philly wing deal at Moriarty's). Now that youre married and expecting a lil critter, i guess i owe you a drink next time '-)......glad to hear the good news, (albeit late on my part.........Chas

Holy crap, Dusky- where have you been????

Okay, once again, everyone- the wife is not pregnant although I did try my best this weekend.

We took 2006 off after having Owen on 11/2/04 (bless his little soul) and Quinton (Quint) on 11/3/2005.

that's an awful long time to take off. no wonder you tried your best. musta been some weekend.

Editor, North Carolina Predator Hunters Association

Looks like a dishonorable discharge for you.

I hate it when that happens. Get all exited only to hear, "not now, the monthly bill just arrived, oh well".

Oh well???

I agree- excited all day, then, bang- nothing!

Why can't the other species at least realize that there are other options during that time frame?!?!?!?!?!

I agree- excited all day, then, bang- nothing!

Why can't the other species at least realize that there are other options during that time frame?!?!?!?!?!

Didn't ya know going in that that stuff stops when ya get married?? headscratch.gif

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.