Marty

16 k wind tonight

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

With this wind tonight, it’s unfisable. Not if you use the wind to your advantage. Started fishing at 8 pm. 1st cast. 

7E5C3109-4684-4687-BC9C-7E9687B0427F.jpeg

11 mins ago, FlukeOff said:

Marty, you're an animal! I'm fairly certain your family is planning intervention as I type this. 

That weird you said that. I just called my buddy and said meet me. Bite is on. He said. Go home and spend time with the wife. 

51 mins ago, Marty said:

Pulled out my old black U.S.A. 150 VS. I haven’t use it in 20 years   Never service it. Beast !!! 

So old it's gold......sorry I couldn't resist

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, FlukeOff said:

Marty, you're an animal! I'm fairly certain your family is planning intervention as I type this. 

No one wants to fish tonight.check out this video I did - wife was shoveling snow. I can’t do that with my back. Lol 

8D56F372-3653-4B32-97E1-9F6AFED8373C.MOV

Edited by Marty

10 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

So old it's gold......sorry I couldn't resist

That reel has a brown tin. I think I got that reel at Ramsey out door $359. The 300 VS were $399. That’s when you got discount. 

55 mins ago, FlukeOff said:

I pulled the boat out Monday and I feel like a free man. I’m surf fishing every night until my surgery. For all you guys that wish you had a boat. Not !! Surf fishing is so much more fun. Boat is a pain, expensive. I only keep it for my 90 year old dad and mom . They loves to fish. 

D1339C70-36C3-498E-B594-B7B26EE600C4.jpeg

19 mins ago, Marty said:

That reel has a brown tin. I think I got that reel at Ramsey out door $359. The 300 VS were $399. That’s when you got discount. 

I know the finish and look.  I actually like the look after age!

Ijust couldn't resist a good ryme.  And it kinda fits with your sometimes controversial image post :) 

Black reel that's gold in the pic :)

Marty likes this

18 mins ago, l.i.fish.in.vt said:

16 knot wind is a mild breeze compared to the 30 knot sustained wind and 40 knot gusts,i just got back in from. plenty of fish but lacking in size,nothing over 35 inches,but fat like footballs.and most on sp 's

They are fat. Bobby keep one. Fat 22 lb bass. I told him let me know what’s in belly. Nothing!!  How can that be? 

21 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

I know the finish and look.  I actually like the look after age!

Ijust couldn't resist a good ryme.  And it kinda fits with your sometimes controversial image post :) 

Black reel that's gold in the pic :)

The reel was bought right before silver came out. Craig got me one of the first silver. Why do they turn that color.? Someone told me it’s the sun. First I don’t fish in day time. I use that reel maybe 1999 for one or two seasons  and put it away for 18 years. It can’t be the sun. I will say this. I put it away with salt on it. I know your not liking that as you are a reel guy. Lol.