Your Ultimate Insult: Volume 1

Rate this topic

The Riddler

Yo mama's so big, when she walked in front of the tv, I missed 3 episodes.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

Bessie: “Winston, you are drunk.“

Winston: “My dear, you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober...“

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

Lady Astor:  "If you were my husband, I'd put poison in your coffee."

Churchill:  "If you were my wife, I'd drink it."

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

1 hour ago, Southcoastphil said:

Such a shame your mother didn’t swallow you.

Your daddy should have shot that load in the sink . . . 

You're a human waste of sperm cells

Edited by cartopper

"Starving dogs begging for scraps. The big picture is not important as long as we can get our scraps."

Say something nice about belmo..... I would rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire.... wow that’s harsh, tell us how you really feel.... ok I wouldn’t piss on his grave in fear of it making the grass grow.... and how do you think that makes belmo feel.... dunno but I wish someone would set his face on fire and put it out with a pitchfork.

7 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Say something nice about belmo..... I would rather drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire.... wow that’s harsh, tell us how you really feel.... ok I wouldn’t piss on his grave in fear of it making the grass grow.... and how do you think that makes belmo feel.... dunno but I wish someone would set his face on fire and put it out with a pitchfork.

exactly 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.