Cart for revo 16

I've had my revo 16 for about a year the cart I have been using is a cheap scupper type which is basically garbage. I'm ready to get the Hobie cart ; does anyone use this cart for their revo if so is it worth the high price tag. I have about a 500' walk to the beach and a bit of a sand mound to the water

The 30cm wheeleez makes things much easier vs the 24cm wheels in the sand if that's a concern. The trax 2-30 is $250, but if you go with the 24cm trax 2 it's about 50 bucks less. Nice carts, I think they're worth it.

I prefer the cart below most trips. It works for all my yaks, I never have to flip the yak on the side to use it, and you can position these wheels in the center of the yak for an easier pull since your not having to bear the weight of the front half of your yak.

cart.jpg

Edited by Jon I
fixed image

On 10/16/2018 at 8:15 PM, Jon I said:

The 30cm wheeleez makes things much easier vs the 24cm wheels in the sand if that's a concern. The trax 2-30 is $250, but if you go with the 24cm trax 2 it's about 50 bucks less. Nice carts, I think they're worth it.

I prefer the cart below most trips. It works for all my yaks, I never have to flip the yak on the side to use it, and you can position these wheels in the center of the yak for an easier pull since your not having to bear the weight of the front half of your yak.

cart.jpg

The cart in this photo is a wheelz brand cart? I also have multiple kayaks and would prefer a cart that would work with all of them