treblemaker

Van steal 200-250 knobs oval and regular

17 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Big Will said:

Will you sell just the oval for 25? If you're willing to split let me know a price. 

Going to let it ride this week but will keep you in mind if I split

8 hours ago, treblemaker said:

Going to let it ride this week but will keep you in mind if I split

I just have no use for the round knob. Let me know. 

1 hour ago, Big Will said:

I just have no use for the round knob. Let me know. 

Yeah I figured lol. Me neither. The oval is brand new just bought a few months ago. Then i also bought the power knob. Which I like better. I never used the oval. I paid 35 for it from a shop in jersey. Forget which one. I can do 30 shippednjust for that one 

1 hour ago, treblemaker said:

Yeah I figured lol. Me neither. The oval is brand new just bought a few months ago. Then i also bought the power knob. Which I like better. I never used the oval. I paid 35 for it from a shop in jersey. Forget which one. I can do 30 shippednjust for that one 

It fits directly to a vs250 right? I can definitely do 25. But let me think about it. There's still a lot I need for this fall. I was originally thinking of getting the power knob as well 

48 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

Does knob fit US made vs 250 lefty?

just helping out, as far as i know , lefty and right knob are the same, there is no lefty or righty knob, it is just knob.

9 mins ago, avet4life said:

just helping out, as far as i know , lefty and right knob are the same, there is no lefty or righty knob, it is just knob.

And does it matter US vs china?

37 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

And does it matter US vs china?

1. US and China spec are the same,, however in GOLD tone, usa and china reel have difference Gold tone.

2. So, some users my pick on you if your handle knob, or sideplace or whatever on the reel parts maybe, have a difference Gold tone.