Trump tonight on 60 min

Rate this topic

codfish

14 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

I especially enjoyed her lecture regarding bringing the country together. Other than resigning, and installing a Democrat, nothing would please that witch. She seemed bitter and nasty and her tone was inappropriate.

Trump isn’t afraid of these people.

I agree with your post. She tried to trip him up. He was having none of it

8 mins ago, codfish said:

Joey I give Trump credit for having the guts to answer the tough questions. 

He's not afraid of tough questions, but when they have editing power, he is giving them the opportunity to make him look bad.

They aren't worthy, and are not to be trusted.

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

He's not afraid of tough questions, but when they have editing power, he is giving them the opportunity to make him look bad.

They aren't worthy, and are not to be trusted.

Food for thought? A politicians worst nightmare is Monday morning and 60 Minutes is in the waiting room. I am sure he knew going in "I think" that this was not Shawn Hannity lobbing softballs. Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, Hook I said:

yep  tough questions ...he could not answer one   ha ha   

Well, what he wanted to say ("**** you and die, you smug ****ing beeyotch") wouldn't have gone over very well, so instead, he chose to joust with her a little bit instead.

Would have been funny had he ended the interview by calling her "about a 4" though.

8 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Well, what he wanted to say ("**** you and die, you smug ****ing beeyotch") wouldn't have gone over very well, so instead, he chose to joust with her a little bit instead.

Would have been funny had he ended the interview by calling her "about a 4" though.

It’s all showtime ! It was funny we all enjoyed it . It’s something Washington is not used to = The Donald 

Edited by Hook I

If it has fins i want to catch it