Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lewbag29

Boat Cushion to Stand on?

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Fellas,

One of my buddies dad has been kind enough to take me out fishing any chance he can (my dad would rather play 18) and really helped grow my passion for the sport all of us participate in so close to our hearts. He's always talking about his lower back pain and has been looking for a cushion to stand on while boating especially behind the wheel to help out the wear and tear of his knees/back.

Any guys on here use specific types or models to relieve the pain? Curious if other guys have this problem and how they cope with it.

Thanks in advance !

Lew

The Foot Cush is the one I use. As a commercial response captain, I’m on the water 6-7 days a week in all sorts of conditions. That thing definitely lessens the shock to my knees and back. I have one on each boat. 

4 hours ago, Seadogg said:

The Foot Cush is the one I use. As a commercial response captain, I’m on the water 6-7 days a week in all sorts of conditions. That thing definitely lessens the shock to my knees and back. I have one on each boat. 

Thanks for the reply Seadogg. Do you recommend this one and how much will it run me?

4 mins ago, Lewbag29 said:

Thanks for the reply Seadogg. Do you recommend this one and how much will it run me?

Yea man. It works. A little pricey, around $100 for the large one, but you’ll be glad you got it.