Fall striper charter boat options?

Rate this topic

MikebDE29

I should have said that I want to fish on boats from both north and South Jersey. I have been fishing south jersey and Delaware all my life. Use to fish with my brother on his boat but he has had 3 kids in the last 5 years so his fishing is limited :kook:. So which boats have good success with stripers and blackfish? I used Parker Pete for the past 2 years and had really great trips. Have another one in late November with him also. I wanna get on something new tho. 

30 mins ago, MikebDE29 said:

I should have said that I want to fish on boats from both north and South Jersey. I have been fishing south jersey and Delaware all my life. Use to fish with my brother on his boat but he has had 3 kids in the last 5 years so his fishing is limited :kook:. So which boats have good success with stripers and blackfish? I used Parker Pete for the past 2 years and had really great trips. Have another one in late November with him also. I wanna get on something new tho. 

Just sayin is 20 minutes north of belmar outta keyport. He’s got a 37ft seahunter. He put us on 25lb bass a few weeks ago when no one else was really even fishing for them. The kid is legit and a great capt. I have him booked for nov 7th. 

4 mins ago, MikebDE29 said:

Thanks. I might just check him out. What about blackfishing charters? Anyone know which boats put people on big blackfish?

Same. Check out his Facebook page if your on there. He’s a young kid but very knowledgeable. Don’t mean to come off pushy but I was that impressed with him. Kid just flat out catches fish. 

On 10/15/2018 at 9:56 PM, MikebDE29 said:

Thanks guys. Anyone have any other recommendations? 

Waterman Charters - Capt Rob Radlof 

Scales n Tales - Capt Erwin Heinrich

Fisher Price - Capt Derek Bielitz

All great captains.  Rob is my brother in law, one of the fishiest guys I know, learned pretty much everything I know from him.  Obviously I have some bias but if you're looking to plug bass, I'd give him a call. I think he usually takes out like 1-3 guys at a time.  The latter boats are rock solid captains, 6 pack charter guys that will put you on fish in size and quantity.

All run out of Twin Lights marina in Highlands.

6 hours ago, bbfish said:

Waterman Charters - Capt Rob Radlof 

Scales n Tales - Capt Erwin Heinrich

Fisher Price - Capt Derek Bielitz

All great captains.  Rob is my brother in law, one of the fishiest guys I know, learned pretty much everything I know from him.  Obviously I have some bias but if you're looking to plug bass, I'd give him a call. I think he usually takes out like 1-3 guys at a time.  The latter boats are rock solid captains, 6 pack charter guys that will put you on fish in size and quantity.

All run out of Twin Lights marina in Highlands.

Another vote for Erwin on scales and tales.... he works hard for you.

From north to south

NYC Sportfishing out of Jersey City, Captain Steve puts on one hell of a striper show

Lady M out of Highlands, an excellent black fishing boat which will mix in stripers

Last lady out of Neptune,  another great bottom boat who will Target stripers late fall

fish stix out of Belmar, another great boat for mixed bag and stripers 

or fish monger out of point who will Target and catch anything that swims however getting on this boat is very tough.

Edited by NJ Dave

I agree with the comment of why change from Parker Pete?  Unless he is booked just stay with him and get on some more dates. They catch.  Period.

If you want a bottom fish beatdown call Barb Gail in Brielle.  That is his forte.  Fish Monger was suggested and that's also a solid choice.  I have no horse in this race, I don't book charters but these guys are good. 

All the other guys suggested are also good.  Some not my cup of tea but that's none of my business...