Edmund Fitzgerald

Rate this topic

mybeach

2 hours ago, Sharkey N Sons said:

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours".

sharkey :hugs:. how ya feelin?

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

6 hours ago, jolly mon said:

My wife and I went to see him preform here in Atlanta back in February , He still puts them

out maybe a softer now but he's still doing shows .

Gordon is ok by me, a big hockey fan. Saw an interview with him about a year ago. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

I saw Gordon at the Great waters music festival two years ago. It is an ole sit in movie theatre that was turned into a concert hall. The seats were the original, so you sat there and watched. It was the, by far, the BEST sounding concert and show I ever saw...He is frail looking as he had an stomach aneurism back in 2002 and almost died, but he can still git er done...

12 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

sharkey :hugs:. how ya feelin?

Doin ok Red.  Made it through the company doctor and going back to work on Monday.  Still have a lot of challenges ahead and trying to make it through a full day of work will be a big one but feeling a bit more optimistic now.

Thanks for asking Bud....:rav:

Anger is no more a requirement of killing,
than fear is a requirement of dying.

Today I will do what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

35 mins ago, Sharkey N Sons said:

Doin ok Red.  Made it through the company doctor and going back to work on Monday.  Still have a lot of challenges ahead and trying to make it through a full day of work will be a big one but feeling a bit more optimistic now.

That's good news. Here's to continued improvement. :th: 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

2 hours ago, Sharkey N Sons said:

glad your feeling better,

good luck at work, standing behind that counter at 7-11 all day can be tuff...

how lucky am i

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

7 hours ago, MikeMc said:

That's good news. Here's to continued improvement. :th: 

Thanks Mike.  I've come a long way but still have so damn far to go.  Fortunately I LOOK a lot healthier than I feel so getting past the doc wasn't too hard.  Getting through a whole day of work is going to be a minute to minute test of endurance though.

The good thing is that I've got 50 extra pounds to work off that I've gained since the strokes and working all day will sure help me get it all back off again.

5 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

glad your feeling better,

good luck at work, standing behind that counter at 7-11 all day can be tuff...

Keeping that damn nacho machine filled with cheese is a lot more technical than people realize....:rav:

4 hours ago, Sharkey N Sons said:

Keeping that damn nacho machine filled with cheese is a lot more technical than people realize....:rav:

exactly!

how lucky am i

5 hours ago, Sharkey N Sons said:

Thanks Mike.  I've come a long way but still have so damn far to go.  Fortunately I LOOK a lot healthier than I feel so getting past the doc wasn't too hard.  Getting through a whole day of work is going to be a minute to minute test of endurance though.

The good thing is that I've got 50 extra pounds to work off that I've gained since the strokes and working all day will sure help me get it all back off again.

Damn, I didn't know about this.  Glad you're alive, good luck on a complete recovery.