Rush Limbaugh "The ‘Greatest Hoax’ Strikes Florida"

Rate this topic

codfish

I read the NYT article regarding Rush's comment.  Incidentally, the quote was misapplied in the OP's thread opener.  

The thread is about a hurricane, no?  Rush's comments were about Climate Change causing the hurricanes.  

Florida has been getting spanked harder and longer than Kanye's wife has.   "Climate Change" didnt cause Mike or Irma.  

7 mins ago, 55555s said:

I read the NYT article regarding Rush's comment.  Incidentally, the quote was misapplied in the OP's thread opener.  

The thread is about a hurricane, no?  Rush's comments were about Climate Change causing the hurricanes.  

Florida has been getting spanked harder and longer than Kanye's wife has.   "Climate Change" didnt cause Mike or Irma.  

That’s correct.  The entire thread is based on falsehood just as you he New York Times artIcle.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Rising ocean temperatures fuel stronger North Atlantic hurricanes

Warm ocean temperatures are one of the key factors that strengthen hurricane development when overall conditions are conducive for their formation and growth.

Hurricanes require high humidity, relatively constant winds at different altitudes, and can occur when surface ocean temperatures exceed about 79°F (26°C). The rising of warm, moist air from the ocean helps to power the storm."

Check out my GPS and Fish finder water temp  from Cape Cod Bay this year. "yiks" 

40358175_333847177357764_7328700381624532992_n.jpg

Edited by codfish

1 hour ago, codfish said:

Rising ocean temperatures fuel stronger North Atlantic hurricanes

Warm ocean temperatures are one of the key factors that strengthen hurricane development when overall conditions are conducive for their formation and growth.

Hurricanes require high humidity, relatively constant winds at different altitudes, and can occur when surface ocean temperatures exceed about 79°F (26°C). The rising of warm, moist air from the ocean helps to power the storm."

Check out my GPS and Fish finder water temp  from Cape Cod Bay this year. "yiks" 

40358175_333847177357764_7328700381624532992_n.jpg

Help me out, is Cape Cod off the coast of central Africa where the worst  Atlantic hurricanes form? :headscratch:

Edited by tomkaz

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

8 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Help me out, is Cape Cod off the coast of central Africa where all Atlantic hurricanes form? :headscratch:

Thought science tells me that coriolis effect spawns hurricanes north of the equator, and spins up cyclones south of the equator.

So the revisionista movement is now saying what?

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

Climate change again? According to the progs we should have been dead of starvation, dead by our own waste, frozen by glaciers or a variety of fabricated doomsday scenarios by now. I'm old enough for at least 3 or 4 final times predictions from the progs already IF we did not immediately submit money & control to the fabricators. I was even all in for 1 or 2. Son of a science teacher and I was on the dark side for a long time.

It's a ruse-a grift-a sting- a hoax. The current one is the moral part of the argument  to implement Agenda 21 & 2030 coordinated by the UN/ NWO.  

Typical prog ruse-they are still trying to make any argument against climate change a punishable hate crime. Sounds very scientific as opposed to political.

Perhaps not as Trump is being labeled "complicit".

Here's one to check out- even though we are not part of the Paris accords- the USA far exceeds ALL nations on the expectations & requirements of the Climate Accord. But we are doing it without funding ALL of the countries that are not required to comply for the next few decades.

Figuratively-it's like a hurricane hit the propaganda empire & the dark side,

It wasn't until 1961, a mere 57 years ago that the first totally unpredicted hurricane was discovered by a weather satellite stunning  meteorologist the world over.  The point is, even though today we have the ability to predict and track hurricanes many days in advance, it's only in the last 50 years that we could do this. It has been a mere 500 years since  renaissance Europe had even the slightest notion, that the world's worst kept secret, the existence of the north and south American continents (it would seem that every country of the world, except medieval Europe knew about the new world) and of that 500 years it has been only in the last 50ish of those years did we had the ability to really track hurricanes that only the most arrogant/stupid of people would take a 50 year sample of weather as apposed to eons of unknown weather events and pretend to somehow know this small sampling proves the existence global warming.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein

You have to apply liberal logic. 

Problem > accusation > REEEEEEEEE > goal

Financial control > global warming predictions > ignore evidence & amplify hysteria > taxation & regulation

Control of the supreme court > sexual misconduct allegations at confirmation hearings > ignore evidence & screech fake morality > force withdrawal of nomination until sufficiently corrupt leftist nomination

There. See how that works? You can apply that to nearly any topic and one thing is for sure - the more hystrionics, the bigger the lie.