Little

Oh yeah, Kiss Arizona goodbye Leftists

48 posts in this topic

That democrat woman that everyone thought was a typical democrat moonbat?  They proved it today.  She hangs out with 911 truthers, she says Arizona id akin to a big meth lab, yada yada yada.

When I forst started using this website, I would have said she is a far left whackadoo.  After using this site, and after watching Berniboi assassins take to the streets with an sks*, id say her problem is that she is exposed as a mainstream democrat.

 

My question for the leftists.  I say you lose three more seats in Senate.  Granted the Arizona seat is not a flip (it is a flip in terms of getting that bozo Flake out of there), but how many seats do you think you lose n the Senate?

 

 

You can discuss if you want, but im really only interested in a number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Isnt it just totally apropos that the Bernibois would serve up an assassin with a SOVIET rifle?

 

And he stopped off in Tushka at that "Pop's Knife and Gun" place
Bought a SKS rifle and a couple a full cases of that steel core ammo
With the berdan primers from some East bloc nation that no longer needs 'em
And a Desert Eagle that's one great big ol' pistol 
I mean .50 caliber made by bad ass Hebrews 
And some surplus tracers for that old BAR of Slayton's
Soon as it gets dark we're gonna have us a time
We're gonna have us a time

 

 

 

Edited by Little

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, Little said:

That democrat woman that everyone thought was a typical democrat moonbat?  They proved it today.  She hangs out with 911 truthers, she says Arizona id akin to a big meth lab, yada yada yada.

When I forst started using this website, I would have said she is a far left whackadoo.  After using this site, and after watching Berniboi assassins take to the streets with an sks*, id say her problem is that she is exposed as a mainstream democrat.

 

My question for the leftists.  I say you lose three more seats in Senate.  Granted the Arizona seat is not a flip (it is a flip in terms of getting that bozo Flake out of there), but how many seats do you think you lose n the Senate?

 

 

You can discuss if you want, but im really only interested in a number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Isnt it just totally apropos that the Bernibois would serve up an assassin with a SOVIET rifle?

 

And he stopped off in Tushka at that "Pop's Knife and Gun" place
Bought a SKS rifle and a couple a full cases of that steel core ammo
With the berdan primers from some East bloc nation that no longer needs 'em
And a Desert Eagle that's one great big ol' pistol 
I mean .50 caliber made by bad ass Hebrews 
And some surplus tracers for that old BAR of Slayton's
Soon as it gets dark we're gonna have us a time
We're gonna have us a time

 

 

 

Great tune.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 mins ago, FrankStar said:

According to you, both Republicans and Democrats are "Leftists" - so it doesn't really matter, does it?

Please see below

 

 

 I say you lose three more seats in Senate.  Granted the Arizona seat is not a flip (it is a flip in terms of getting that bozo Flake out of there), but how many seats do you think you lose n the Senate?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Little said:

Please see below

 

 

 I say you lose three more seats in Senate.  Granted the Arizona seat is not a flip (it is a flip in terms of getting that bozo Flake out of there), but how many seats do you think you lose n the Senate?

 

 

I won't lose any seats.

 

Because I'm not a part of the Senate. 

 

The Senator I will vote for next month will almost certainly retain his seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, Little said:

 

 I say you lose three more seats in Senate.  

 

 

 

If the Democrats lose seats in the senate it would be a catastrophic watershed tsunami of a climactic change moment in politics.  The incumbent team always loses a few, and sometimes more htan a few.   Especially so if he/they stole the election via electoral college and not the popular vote.  

 

hehe.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, FrankStar said:

I won't lose any seats.

 

Because I'm not a part of the Senate. 

 

The Senator I will vote for next month will almost certainly retain his seat.

The democrats will lose three seats.

 

 

the left wing can’t even bear to address the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fivethirtyeight is saying there's a 19 percent chance that Democrats win control of the Senate and an 81 percent chance that the Republicans will retain control.

 

They also gave Clinton around an 80 percent chance of winning a month before the 2016 election.  

 

They show a likely one seat gain for the Republicans.

 

The Arizona, Nevada, Missouri, North Dakota, and Florida races are all close.

 

I think it will be a wash.  

 

The House, on the other hand....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 mins ago, FrankStar said:

I won't lose any seats.

 

Because I'm not a part of the Senate. 

 

The Senator I will vote for next month will almost certainly retain his seat.

Do nothing loser that he is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrankStar said:

According to you, both Republicans and Democrats are "Leftists" - so it doesn't really matter, does it?

That's an excellent point. In the OP's eyes that means nothing changes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well let’s be honest. If the MSM were to report the economic news, the Democrats would lose four of the Senate races, and many more House races. Instead we get Trump molests women and his SC pick molests underage girls. We get no reports showing minorities starting companies. We get nothing on any of that. Instead they feed the hatred their leftist audience seems to be demanding.

 

Here in Florida, we see ads depicting Bill Nelson “putting aside politics to get things done”. It’s laughable. What has Bill done ? Well, Bill is on board with every obstructionist plan the Democrats have created. Working to halt any plan that promotes business. What has his opponent Gov Scott done ? Created a surplus from a budget that was in bad shape. Making us one of the few large states that has such a thing.

 

If voters wchoose based on what is best for all of us, instead of what’s best for their Democrat leaders, this will be one for the history books. I’m rooting for Americans to succeed, not for a political win that soothes scabs of hatred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FrankStar said:

Fivethirtyeight is saying there's a 19 percent chance that Democrats win control of the Senate and an 81 percent chance that the Republicans will retain control.

 

They also gave Clinton around an 80 percent chance of winning a month before the 2016 election.  

 

They show a likely one seat gain for the Republicans.

 

The Arizona, Nevada, Missouri, North Dakota, and Florida races are all close.

 

I think it will be a wash.  

 

The House, on the other hand....

The fivew thirty eight guy is a proven MORON and has no idea what he is doing.  If I was that crap at my job, I would be like your typical democrat, stupid and on welfare.

I am somewhat shocked that anyone that wanted to discuss this issue would even mention him as a source.

 

LOSE ND.  That stupid excuse for a woman sealed her fate voting against Brett Kavanaugh.

 

The Dems LOST FL last night.  People found out that one of Nelson's "donate to hurricane victims" website was connected directly to donate to Bill Nelson for Senate.  Buh bye Florida.  What idiots.  If I was a leftist, my hope would be that my left wing politicians learmed to steal from the minions at least as well as the clintons.  Part of the job.

 

Okeefe tooj tennessee off the table.  He is an american hero.  And Phil Bredesen is a dirtbag.

 

 

:LOSE THREE SEATS.

 

 

 

Think that doesnt spill over to the house?  Think again.  The democrat media and the hardcore left wing blog reader is still in a bubble.  He created it as a shield to protect the from the pain due to ,,,,,,,im not really sure what.

 

Be that the case, the media (like 538 boy) is lying about polls, the pols arent talking about them, and the democrat plebe has his hands in his ears and is murmuring----"wuuuh wuuuh wuuuuh wiuuuhhh, it hurts it hurts it hurts", praying the buzzing pain goes away.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.