albacized

Hillary surrenders security clearance????

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Cleanup crew on aisle 6, "Storm" damage

From Washington Times

Hillary Clinton loses security clearance after server scandal

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Friday, October 12, 2018

Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed Friday.

Chairman Charles E. Grassley also revealed top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.

Mrs. Clinton’s clearance expired at the end of August. The others lost their access privileges in September.

The State Department, in a letter to Mr. Grassley, had said Mrs. Clinton and her aides retained clearance in order to conduct research after she left office.

The names of the four additional aides besides Ms. Mills were redacted from the State Department letter that the committee released.

Edited by zybathegeek

Bull - the clearance does NOT belong to them; it belongs to the government and she should have been suspended the second they suspected she had committed a breach/spilled/mishandled traffic.  it is a strict liability offense - no intent required.  She violated the terms of her clearance, fact.   She should NEVER have held one the last several years.   

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

A. There is no reason she should have Security Clearance

B. Why would someone who is openly advocating for Civil unrest be allowed to have security clearance?

C. After being found negligent in safeguarding National Security Classified Information, why did it take so long for her to loose clearance?

Edited by fish643
1 person likes this

41 mins ago, JimP said:

Bull - the clearance does NOT belong to them; it belongs to the government and she should have been suspended the second they suspected she had committed a breach/spilled/mishandled traffic.  it is a strict liability offense - no intent required.  She violated the terms of her clearance, fact.   She should NEVER have held one the last several years.   

I would imagine a guy like you, with a clearance, I assume, really gets chapped cheeks over this.

I know how cleared  folks protect theirs, the sacrifices they make, how they keep things inside they would love to be able to talk about.

And to see a person in a leadership position crap on that so blatantly, and receive no punishment as a regular person would, has got to be a punch in the gut.

There is no reason she should have kept her clearance in the almost 6 years she has been out of work.

Just now, Little said:

Who needs a security clearance when you got creeps on the payroll like Sandy Burger and Susan Rice?

I wonder if your Pal Valerie Jarett still has hers.

Sortero probably has two, under the Obama, and Sortero names.

2 hours ago, Jay Blair said:

Long overdue.

Yep.  Should have lost it after Sandy Berger tried to alter the historical record.

Long overdue.

OMG! When will America learn there is no such thing as a security clearance to surrender!  A security clearance is nothing more than a judgment call by higher authority who has determined you can/chould be trusted with sensitive material  "ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS AND ONLY IN THE THE PERFORMANCE OF THEIR DUTIES!" Once that higher authority is gone or/and you no longer have the need to know you don't have squat!  And don't have squat means you don't have a security clearance to turn in! One other thing, even if your higher authority has granted you clearance, as in my case, I had a top secret clearance when I was in the navy you don't have access to everything top secret, HELL, YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SECRET OR EVEN CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE "NEED TO KNOW"!  I swear security clearances are the most misunderstood thing in America and the dumbocrats and media pumping out lie after lie to an ignorant public isn't helping any.

1 person likes this