TimS

CBD Oil

Rate this topic

116 posts in this topic

Smells like delicious bud...tastes like delicious bud....and leaves you hangin' :squid:

 

It's like a mean trick...hopefully it helps with some aches and pains...but the smell and taste really fool yer brain...I kept waiting for the buzz :bucktooth:

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You won't get a buzz, CBD has no TCH (psychoactive effect). It's been very helpful for most with inflammation, Anxiety, epilepsy the list goes on. Be careful though, there are MANY companies selling garbage with very little CBD in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be interesting where this goes with CBD, many people find benefits using it and that can't be good for the pockets of traditional pharmaceuticals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Auce said:

You won't get a buzz, CBD has no TCH (psychoactive effect). It's been very helpful for most with inflammation, Anxiety, epilepsy the list goes on. Be careful though, there are MANY companies selling garbage with very little CBD in it.

I did a little looking into it before I ordered any...it didn't take much digging to see that there are legit operations and the expected frauds out there.  

 

I wasn't expecting to get high...it's just weird that every fiber of your olfactory sense is telling me otherwise...it's a mean trick :clown:

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Should be interesting where this goes with CBD, many people find benefits using it and that can't be good for the pockets of traditional pharmaceuticals

FDA already approved one. Criminally expensive too.

 

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved a marijuana-derived drug for the treatment of two rare and serious forms of epilepsy, Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and Dravet syndrome, that begin in childhood but can persist in adulthood.

The drug is made from purified cannabidiol, or CBD, a compound found in the cannabis plant. The drug will be marketed under the brand name Epidiolex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know folks that swear by it. Even know someone who gives it to their ten year old daughter for anxiety. 

 

Problem is,everyone I know that is for it, is a loon. They truly believe that it cures everything including cancer. The messenger puts me off, unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never heard of it.

Would it be good for my swollen knee, advil and alleve make me itch, so I just put up with it - it's twice the size of my fake one.

Does weed reduce inflammation? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Billybob said:

Wouldn't delicious bud make sense?

It does sound delicious :drool:

 

I love the way it smells...love the way it tastes...brings back so many good college memories :)   My only experience outside of college in the 80s was the cookies that Lucky gave me for my 50th...delicious cookies...that stuff changed a lot since the 80s :beers:

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outside of a few specific uses, many of its proponents' claims about its health benefits are dubious at best.  CBD has been shown via peer reviewed research to have anti-seizure properties.  The vast majority of its other purported uses have either never been studied or never been proven.

 

That's not to say it doesn't work for anxiety, or pain, or whatever- just that it hasn't been proven by research.  The placebo effect is a very real thing so keep that in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I know folks that swear by it. Even know someone who gives it to their ten year old daughter for anxiety. 

 

Problem is,everyone I know that is for it, is a loon. They truly believe that it cures everything including cancer. The messenger puts me off, unfortunately. 

This!  Just be smart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, sbcbmx112 said:

Outside of a few specific uses, many of its proponents' claims about its health benefits are dubious at best.  CBD has been shown via peer reviewed research to have anti-seizure properties.  The vast majority of its other purported uses have either never been studied or never been proven.

 

That's not to say it doesn't work for anxiety, or pain, or whatever- just that it hasn't been proven by research.  The placebo effect is a very real thing so keep that in mind.

This! My understanding is most banks won't touch CBD with a ten foot pole. Most of them are all small cash businesses. It's a legal hurdle and like sbcbmx said there's not much research about the benefits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.