Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybyme

Now You Can’t Leave

7 posts in this topic

Coke Daddy Mitch is on a roll. Trump is teaching them how to win................ Vote on these judges and you can go home and campaign............

2A0FE24A-CF9D-40E5-BAF8-A08A149EF30B.jpeg

Good but let's remind Ditch Mitch, what a puzzy he was before.

I want to know more on his wife's connections to China, from a business perspective.

If they were so opposed to Trumps agenda, why did they buckle and not oppose one nomination. I be one of the judges bumped into a female 20 years ago in an elevator........... They are a shameless mob..........

5 hours ago, Flybyme said:

Coke Daddy Mitch is on a roll. Trump is teaching them how to win................ Vote on these judges and you can go home and campaign............

2A0FE24A-CF9D-40E5-BAF8-A08A149EF30B.jpeg

"Allowed a package of judges to be confirmed in August" is a very clear admission that the Dems are purposefully being obstructionist.

I thought being obstructionist was (in the Dems own words) a horrible thing that the R's were being (back when the D's ran the show)??

Mitch might be a genius by offering liberals the opportunity to get out of working in exchange for votes.

They cant resist

26 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

My opinion of Mitch has changed since Garland, he is a crafty old swamper. 

I saw some guy on the news this past weekend (I dont recall who) describe mitch as the guy who will swim across the river with a knife in his teeth ..(politically)