tomkaz

HEY RIGHTIES, DON’T YOU DARE INVOKE “THE M-WORD”!

52 posts in this topic

Do we now have to be worried about uttering “the m-word”?

Since the weekend, I have heard multiple liberal pundits and hosts make a big deal of “the m-word” which now means “mob”.

Apparently, according to the liberal intelligentsia, the GOP, in a backroom somewhere, have agreed that the GOP is pushing the concept of the “mob” as a dog whistle to get the rightie base all riled up. And the worst of these people is trying to make the usage of “mob” a racial or gender issue, i.e. whites using the term and females being the targets, allegedly. 

Well, as has been said in the past, if you think you hear a dog whistle, you are likely the dog. 

This should indicate that truth as to whom “mob” is a dog whistle. 

YEah, I saw that.

How is a group of angry people shouting and disrupting not a mob?

And why is the term mob so upsetting to them?

This smacked ass is being called out for that poor excuse of an opinionated report..........

Just look at him...........can't get the image out of my mind when Sheriff David Clark went ape sh*t and called him out on his nonsense back during the 2016 election year.  Great stuff.

3 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

No sweat. Democrats are legion. Problem solved with a nifty Bible reference. Bonus points for athiest dems not understanding. 

Hopefully, on November 7, 2018 !!

The interesting thing is the Dems/Media were not shy about calling the Tea Party a mob back in 2010. And yet, I would dare anyone who disagrees, to find an example of the Tea Party acting in any way as shown in that video (not some skinhead, neo Nazi group).

Just yesterday, some foaming at the mouth Dem congressman was on MSNBC accusing the TP of spitting on Democrats back then. That fake report from “the march” of Pelosi with the Black Caucus has been thoroughly debunked but the MSNBC hostess did not bother challenging the assertion. So a lie, fake news, was used to justify the Dems recent behavior. 

Yup, stay classy liberals. 

Mob is a racist term,  invoking images of lynchings or la cosa nostra. 

I think we need to invent a new term for a gathering of liberals.  Like a "crash of rhinos" or a "murder of crows".

Maybe a Spew of haters.

Edited by jkrock