ErikT

Why do black folks hate Trump?

Rate this topic

151 posts in this topic

Is there any justifiable reason for the hate of our President?  Has he demonstrated racism?  Has he said racists things?  Has he declined to employ individuals based on their color?  

It baffles me me when people say the man is a racist. I don’t see it. 

Prove me wrong please. 

Peace and Love

I don’t think they hate him.

I think that’s another media fallacy.

Some hate him.

Others hate the ones who like him.  Those ones are on CNN and MSNB and the View

12 mins ago, ErikT said:

Is there any justifiable reason for the hate of our President?  Has he demonstrated racism?  Has he said racists things?  Has he declined to employ individuals based on their color?  

It baffles me me when people say the man is a racist. I don’t see it. 

Prove me wrong please. 

Peace and Love

well firstly he calls them " the blacks", just like a racist does.

and he called the Nazis marching in Charlottesville "those fine people marching".

and he said the following about Mexicans " They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people".

has he employed any colored individuals in his senior positions - State, Defense, AG, Chief of Staff, Spokesman, on his campaign - Manager, spokeperson, strategist, or attorneys, or in trump org as a C-level exec ?

and he has weaponized the ICE which is supposed to be border enforcement into stopping and searching individuals based on their skin color.  

So i guess the question is not is he a rascist, but why do the Aryan Brotherhood, Stormfront, Oathkeepers, 3 percenters, Proud Boys etc all support trump ?

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

if you don't think trump is a covert racist, then i guess the irony of the tea party flag flying alongside Swastika's will be likely lost on you.  

2 mins ago, Aquacide said:

well firstly he calls them " the blacks", just like a racist does.

and he called the Nazis marching in Charlottesville "those fine people marching".

and he said the following about Mexicans " They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people".

has he employed any colored individuals in his senior positions - State, Defense, AG, Chief of Staff, Spokesman, on his campaign - Manager, spokeperson, strategist, or attorneys, or in trump org as a C-level exec ?

and he has weaponized the ICE which is supposed to be border enforcement into stopping and searching individuals based on their skin color.  

So i guess the question is not is he a rascist, but why do the Aryan Brotherhood, Stormfront, Oathkeepers, 3 percenters, Proud Boys etc all support trump ?

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

if you don't think trump is a covert racist, then i guess the irony of the tea party flag flying alongside Swastika's will be likely lost on you.  

You do know there were some good people in Charlottesville on that day, non-neo Nazi types, protesting the removal of Civil War era statues don't you?

Every time I see the comment that he said those words in regards to the neo-Nazi's I shake my head and wonder if the person speaking them is an idiot or trying to mince words to create a narrative.

Which one are you?  There really is no other option.

Why do black folks hate Trump?

They don't, and they are fast getting 'woke' to the reality that all current Democrat leadership cares about them is their vote.

6 mins ago, JaseB said:

You do know there were some good people in Charlottesville on that day, non-neo Nazi types, protesting the removal of Civil War era statues don't you?

Every time I see the comment that he said those words in regards to the neo-Nazi's I shake my head and wonder if the person speaking them is an idiot or trying to mince words to create a narrative.

Which one are you?  There really is no other option.

did he condemn the Nazi's outright immediately ?

no, he grudgingly put out a swerve mumble statement a week later saying their was violence on both sides - not one single word about racists and white supremacists hijacking the "Unite The Right" protest.

so i'm the other option - well informed.

7 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

They don't, and they are fast getting 'woke' to the reality that all current Democrat leadership cares about them is their vote.

and you know this as black person yourself ?