Banned Main

Rate this topic

Reed422

20 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

If i have a good thread to start in the main, can i just ask someone here to post it for me.

I can then start the same thread here and copy and paste the responses from there to here so i can answer.

Someone here could post my responses back in the main to keep the thread going. Make sense? Lets get this done!!!!!!!!!!!:howdy: 

Choose your proxy wisely.

3 mins ago, Sandflee said:

just need to end responses with "Terry Mac approves this message", so we know it's genuine

oh man, that is a GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

1 min ago, Rip-Line said:

Choose your proxy wisely.

no doubt, thank you! 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

23 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

If i have a good thread to start in the main, can i just ask someone here to post it for me.

I can then start the same thread here and copy and paste the responses from there to here so i can answer.

Someone here could post my responses back in the main to keep the thread going. Make sense? Lets get this done!!!!!!!!!!!:howdy: 

Sure, find someone stupid enough to do your bidding. That would mean they are more stupid than you. That's going to be a challenge. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Just now, MikeMc said:

Sure, find someone stupid enough to do your bidding. That would mean they are more stupid than you. That's going to be a challenge. 

thanks, you are hired!!!!

44 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

honestly Tim, for some reason i was still able to post and just noticed today that i wasn't. Not sure about timing on your end but it was delayed. :howdy:

Yes...there was a delay...there was a little glitch in the matrix that allowed you and Reed to post in the Main until a few days ago...the day Reed made the joke about minimum sizes just being a suggestion to a new guy - that's when I fixed the 'glitch' :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

15 mins ago, MikeMc said:

:clap:  :blackeye:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.