l.i.fish.in.vt

How boring

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Marty said:

I did. I got Discipline. The clowns got me. But. Only reason I’m back is Tim S. He started this great forum and we are not going to let’s the clowns take over. 

Marty, not to take away any of your fishing abilities and success over the years, but what you don't consider is that many of these so called "clowns" are actually very good and accomplished fishermen in their own right. You don't own any sort of title here. I believe you have a lot to offer folks that are looking for advice and you can be a very good addition to the community here. Just remember, some of us have been where you're at in life. We just don't post about it all the time. It just boils down to online personalities. Once that concept sinks in, you'll see that the "clowns" are some of the best folks here on the site. :th:

Keep posting. Folks enjoy your threads. Just leave the spot burns out and everything is cool. :clap:

2 hours ago, bospa357 said:

Marty, not to take away any of your fishing abilities and success over the years, but what you don't consider is that many of these so called "clowns" are actually very good and accomplished fishermen in their own right. You don't own any sort of title here. I believe you have a lot to offer folks that are looking for advice and you can be a very good addition to the community here. Just remember, some of us have been where you're at in life. We just don't post about it all the time. It just boils down to online personalities. Once that concept sinks in, you'll see that the "clowns" are some of the best folks here on the site. :th:

Keep posting. Folks enjoy your threads. Just leave the spot burns out and everything is cool. :clap:

Yes everything is cool

regardless of ones accomplishments and fishing success,when you acuse someone of stuffing fish, posting boat caught fish as shore ect ect you are still a clown in my book.,but hey this is the internet

Marty likes this

19 hours ago, l.i.fish.in.vt said:

regardless of ones accomplishments and fishing success,when you acuse someone of stuffing fish, posting boat caught fish as shore ect ect you are still a clown in my book.,but hey this is the internet

When out last night. You know where. Bad back and all. Only made 10 cast. Again, lost a nice bass. John you know I never lost a bass. I blamed the SP minnow, then my cousin rod. I think I know why. I’m sitting in the chair in 2 ft of water - holding the rod sideways so when setting the hook , hook is going into side lip and not the upper mouth. He ran 3 times, pulled drag and gone. I left to get small bass to end the night. 

FED5EF1A-0F30-4BC3-8B82-ACE0DD46D53C.jpeg

2742ADCD-E120-4CE8-B116-7D26EA56893D.jpeg

23 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

We are having a gentlemanly discourse on how important it is that all members respect the rules. 

Can you provide a link to get there...:laugh:

Marty likes this

On 10/10/2018 at 11:49 AM, reelfire said:

Rather hang with Marty than most people on here. Proud to call him my friend and fellow ball buster. He didnt deserve what he got here.

I agree.  He didn't deserve so many chances.

16 mins ago, Lou T said:

Can you provide a link to get there...:laugh:

Sure.  Some guy REALY Tex us and asked. Where is that. He was serious. 

7C79110A-B1A3-4AF5-A279-4774C327BB04.jpeg