l.i.fish.in.vt

How boring

62 posts in this topic

He definitely marched to the beat of his own drum. But that was Marty...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, Lou T said:

He definitely marched to the beat of his own drum. But that was Marty...

I’m still here. My back is out. I slipped on the rocks at IRI last week. I’m offshore fishing but just being a Capt.  We got into these. I’m done fishing rocks. For now. 

B45E2988-B07C-405A-AD92-8B85E7550A30.jpeg

4ADF9574-6B6C-492E-AC7F-57FD90ADE052.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kurazy kracka said:

Did he get hit with theban-hammer-png.png?

 

He had a learning disability. Tim and Ray spanked him several times due to spot burning. He got a little defiant and was put into mod que. Said he was going to a better site with real fishermen. :laugh:

He'll be back. He likes attention. Marty's an ok guy and means well, but if he's going to be part of the community, Tim has a few basic rules that he insists on folks following. Tim is a very easy going "Humble Head Tyrant". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rather hang with Marty than most people on here. Proud to call him my friend and fellow ball buster. He didnt deserve what he got here.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 mins ago, bospa357 said:

He had a learning disability. Tim and Ray spanked him several times due to spot burning. He got a little defiant and was put into mod que. Said he was going to a better site with real fishermen. :laugh:

He'll be back. He likes attention. Marty's an ok guy and means well, but if he's going to be part of the community, Tim has a few basic rules that he insists on folks following. Tim is a very easy going "Humble Head Tyrant". 

Discipline

09857045-ECA3-4955-9E37-601E1A2446BE.jpeg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, reelfire said:

Rather hang with Marty than most people on here. Proud to call him my friend and fellow ball buster. He didnt deserve what he got here.

I did. I got Discipline. The clowns got me. But. Only reason I’m back is Tim S. He started this great forum and we are not going to let’s the clowns take over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, reelfire said:

Rather hang with Marty than most people on here. Proud to call him my friend and fellow ball buster. He didnt deserve what he got here.

What did he get here? I asked him twenty times to knock off the spot burning - he ignored me. He's in mod queue - and he's now stopped spot burning so all his posts are getting approved. He didn't get anything here anyone would have gotten if they kept spot burning after being asked so many times. Hell, he had five times more warnings than anyone else would have gotten before mod queue :squid:

 

TimS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, TimS said:

What did he get here? I asked him twenty times to knock off the spot burning - he ignored me. He's in mod queue - and he's now stopped spot burning so all his posts are getting approved. He didn't get anything here anyone would have gotten if they kept spot burning after being asked so many times. Hell, he had five times more warnings than anyone else would have gotten before mod queue :squid:

 

TimS

I concur 

6D3B0394-AF99-4C3C-9E45-4F5E4890A3CC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bospa357 said:

He had a learning disability. Tim and Ray spanked him several times due to spot burning. He got a little defiant and was put into mod que. Said he was going to a better site with real fishermen. :laugh:

He'll be back. He likes attention. Marty's an ok guy and means well, but if he's going to be part of the community, Tim has a few basic rules that he insists on folks following. Tim is a very easy going "Humble Head Tyrant". 

:beatin:

49 mins ago, Marty said:

Discipline.....:naughty:

09857045-ECA3-4955-9E37-601E1A2446BE.jpeg

:beers:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 0:10 PM, Marty said:

I concur 

6D3B0394-AF99-4C3C-9E45-4F5E4890A3CC.jpeg

@ 64, lifestyle change,  Forget  about it ! :laugh:

Edited by Lou T
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.