chitala383

Stupid dog

Rate this topic

173 posts in this topic

1 min ago, MikeMc said:

That's the key right there. 

Don't get me wrong, my dogs are absolute balloon knots. But they are extremely well trained balloon knots. :th: 

2 hours ago, Kneel said:

I'll be working with @TimS and building this into SOL as an admin plugin so he can blast 7#'s BEFORE he hits "Submit Reply". :th: 

I always wanted a button to send a moderately startling shock to some folks keyboards :idea: 

A startling loud noise would be my second choice ;)

TimS

Mine likes to pick up rocks and run around with them. Also she tries to eat socks.  She will run right over with a toy but if it's something she knows she shouldn't have, she plays keep away. 

Also, we crate trained our dog.  She loves her crate.  It has plenty of room for her to lay down and sit up.  It has a little water bottle for her to drink from and she loves being in there.

4 mins ago, Patrick9915 said:

Also, we crate trained our dog.  She loves her crate.  It has plenty of room for her to lay down and sit up.  It has a little water bottle for her to drink from and she loves being in there.

just hush....

18 mins ago, Patrick9915 said:

That’s a gerbil. 

On 12/6/2018 at 8:56 PM, redfishkiller said:

just dug this out of the roof of my labs mouth, wedged between her teeth cross ways  lol

20181206_203828.jpg

I have done that same thing a couple times...funny how they behave like the chick in the Exorcist until you figure out what’s wrong. 

1 hour ago, Schnapps 812 said:

I couldn't find my smokes this morning. I looked all over & found them in Bandit's bed. LOL

My little dog, when she was a puppy got ahold of a pack, chewed em up, and must have swallowed some tobacco. 

She got sick as a , well, dog, all wobbly and puking and stuff.

Wifey took her to the vet, and they made her puke it all up, and put her on a 12 hour observation. 

Cost us $700 to save her little mutt behind...money well spent.

Cigs are poison to dogs, especially small ones.

Edited by dena