chitala383

Stupid dog

Rate this topic

173 posts in this topic

9 mins ago, Schnapps 812 said:

I'd never keep a dog that did that to anyone let alone the hand that feeds it.

One day he might want to eat that hand. Playing around and it was accidental is one thing, but to do that unprovoked is not acceptable. 

When our Plott hound was a pup, she dug a hole in a fairly new $3K mattress right where my wife’s crotch would have been. :oink:

The ongoing laughs i’ve gotten from it is worth twice what it cost.

On November 28, 2018 at 5:34 PM, Schnapps 812 said:

So I get home from work and walk the little guy. He goes in his crate and I hear him crunching on something out of the ordinary. He stole and ate my lip balm and the pink pieces are what's left of it. I'm surprised I didn't find anything else weird in there. 

Screenshot_20181128-172321.png

Screenshot_20181128-172250.png

I'd guess he had no constipation for a couple days...

1 min ago, Good2Go said:

I'd guess he had no constipation for a couple days...

LOL

He didn't have the runs either. 

He's a funny little guy. I posted pictures in this thread earlier with all the stuff I've found in his bed. He's a hoarder. 

6 hours ago, JimW said:

Tail isn’t bushy.   We had one around for a while 

CBA705AB-D6F1-41E1-A146-EE26036799C8.jpeg

It’s a genetic mutation. There’s a park by me full of em. 

51 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

It’s a genetic mutation. There’s a park by me full of em. 

Eff squirrels. All of them.  Flying squirrels are the worst.  Chipmunks are stupid enough to curtail 

41 mins ago, JimW said:

Eff squirrels. All of them.  Flying squirrels are the worst.  Chipmunks are stupid enough to curtail 

Tree chicken. Won’t try the black ones though. I don’t trust anything with jacked genes 

On 12/2/2018 at 0:51 PM, Wayne Tj said:

When our Plott hound was a pup, she dug a hole in a fairly new $3K mattress right where my wife’s crotch would have been. :oink:

The ongoing laughs i’ve gotten from it is worth twice what it cost.

I had a lab that would walk right up to a strange woman and stick his nose right in her crotch. Never could get him to stop doing that. Made for some damn interesting moments.....:laugh:

I left the warrior princess' crate open when I went to work yesterday. Sometime during the day she ate a stick of butter off the counter, now her farts smell like a movie theater lobby :dismay: 

:v:

s-l640.png.5ea315d08f3ff46677fc6fdd6396c59a.png

Simple fix. Works for any stupid behavior. Furniture eating, counter surfing, keeping them off furniture, jumping up on people. Timing needs to be impeccable however.

- Station yourself at the scene of the repeated crime and wait for the dog to make the move.

- As soon as it puts its mouth on the wall, puts his nose up on the counter, etc. blast the Pet Corrector.

- Try not to laugh because its hilarious to to see your dogs expression of "holy Jesus in heaven I'm never doing that again..."

You probably won't have to do it a second time.  You've associated the act with the unpleasant sound of the Pet Corrector. 

Oh and make the time to train your dogs properly before **** becomes a problem. :dismay: 

I'll be working with @TimS and building this into SOL as an admin plugin so he can blast 7#'s BEFORE he hits "Submit Reply". :th: