kgtexas

Anyfish Anywhere (AFAW) US Rod Dealer

25 posts in this topic

A combined buy might work for you guys on the east coast. Payments including shipping could be made individually through paypal. He sounds like he's more than willing to work with potential US buyers.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, kgtexas said:

Sudsy ... I believe I read an older post about you using the Lexa 300 on your Estuary rod. How has that worked out for you? I had considered an Akios 656 csm I think the model is but have moved towards the Daiwa.

Love it !!

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, levari said:

You live in the past..

at least, I try to help others...

Edited by Lou T

22 hours ago, kgtexas said:

Thanks for that Lou. I had already checked with him and he no longer carries the AFAW line.

Your quite welcome. Years ago I was into casting and I just recalled Tommy with that brand of rod. Hope you got a lead on who dose.

4 mins ago, Lou T said:

Your quite welcome. Years ago I was into casting and I just recalled Tommy with that brand of rod. Hope you got a lead on who dose.

So far, no luck other than ordering direct from the UK. Trying to work out shipping right now. Hopefully we can get it all settled. Thanks again for the suggestion.

5 mins ago, kgtexas said:

So far, no luck other than ordering direct from the UK. Trying to work out shipping right now. Hopefully we can get it all settled. Thanks again for the suggestion.

:th:  I'm sure there's something out there that will cast 1 1/2 ounce a hundred yards. Bring this question to the people in the distance casting forum. Maybe someone can give you better advise there.

The only time I use a conventional; Is when I'm bait fishing and that's with A rod that will handle around a 12 ounce payload.

Good Luck

Lou

Stewie, from this site may point you in the right direction...

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lou T said:

:th:  I'm sure there's something out there that will cast 1 1/2 ounce a hundred yards. Bring this question to the people in the distance casting forum. Maybe someone can give you better advise there.

The only time I use a conventional; Is when I'm bait fishing and that's with A rod that will handle around a 12 ounce payload.

Good Luck

Lou

We're just the opposite. The only time I use spinning equipment is for bait fishing or if I casting very light lures under an eighth oz. Other than that, its bait casters all the way.  I didn't know there was a long distance forum. Have to hunt it down. Thanks again.

Edited by kgtexas

1 hour ago, kgtexas said:

We're just the opposite. The only time I use spinning equipment is for bait fishing or if I casting very light lures under an eighth oz. Other than that, its bait casters all the way.  I didn't know there was a long distance forum. Have to hunt it down. Thanks again.

That I can help you with. Scroll to the top of the page, click on the  (STRIPERSONLINE.COM), We'll help you catch more fish! logo

That will open up the various different forums this site has to offer...;)

Lou 

I have also been emailing with Ian and he said they can ship in boxes of twelve to save on shipping. I am also trying to work out a deal on pricing.