bonefishdick

Fish Report 10-09-18

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

This is the best fishing report I have ever read.

You are one tough SOB Dick. not sure any of us would be able to come back that quickly, mentally or physically. very happy that you were able to get out and get some casts in with good friends before the end of the season. what a bonus you got some fish and Rich got his bonito. 

Laffin. Yosco, do you object to fly rods on some moral grounds?:) Have you ever had one, or did you have one and just didn't like'em?

If you haven't played with one before, I would most respectfully suggest that you might wanna give one a try. They have their moments!

On 10/10/2018 at 7:24 AM, chuckie3 said:

Thanks fore the pictures it"s good to see you looking fore the drug again. Hope to see you on Sanibel sometime soon .

Chuck Elmer

Chuck, glad to see you on here, I sure do miss being there right about now, I think I would be having more fun. I actually had two pictures pop up Facebook today as a Memory from one year ago. These are those two pictures, the first is my friend Paul from WV at sunrise and the other, a small Jack that ate my Hot Orange and White Farrar bead chain Clouser. I get a ton of fish on this fly.

P1090066sol.JPG.fc3383cf6eb5517941114eaab56c4556.JPG

P1090069sol.JPG.1ff30ced376a2022bbae0513cd845c2c.JPG

Dick thanks fore the heads up on the orange and white fly in your picture. It has bin catching a lot of fish in the back country in Collier county.

I still havent fished it on Sanibel.

Chuck