r111

Is the verdict in on '19 Outbacks ?

80 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, linesiderdemdnj said:

Can you send me one? I can PM my address

Best to contact your dealer. They may already have some on the way. They can also have us ship direct to you if not.

1 hour ago, mmiller said:

Best to contact your dealer. They may already have some on the way. They can also have us ship direct to you if not.

I know.... just don’t feel like dealing with them. My buddy’s seat broke the first hour he was on it for his first trip and he called the shop we both got ours from and tried to blame the seat breaking on him. So he blew hobie up on an IG post and hobie responded immediately and sent him a new seat within 15 minutes. Kind of what I’m trying to do here, get sent this thing with as little effort as possible because (I don’t want to go on a tangent) the yak should not be leaking anyway regardless of whatever and whatever. 

Another spot I think it could be leaking is where the fish finder wires go into the rubber thing on the 3 way cable thingy under the seat. With my raymarine wires in the one they fit best, there is a tiny little opening where the rubber doesn’t sit flush to itself. Facepalm big time. So now I need a gasket, and to taint my new yak with some aqua seal or shoe goo or whatever kind of stuff it needs. 

So... now can I give you my address so I can cut out the middle man?

Btw has anyone noticed how much further forward the seat is now on the 19.  Most likely a contributor of it sitting in the water more, hence more splash over combined with lower ride height in front. Only been out in it twice tho. I also tried standing in it and it didn’t seem very stable to me I dunno. 

Miss my revo