Mike

Damnit! Where's the Tog Trip Thread?

Rate this topic

2,316 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, TimS said:

I don’t care how much you work out, Tom and I could drown you in a five gallon bucket :wave:

:p

TimS

And that's why I choose to sleep at Old Grandpa Spook's house!

2 mins ago, Tom T said:

I like that one, I'll be stealing it.

You’re welcome to it, just popped into my head. I almost edited it to add the word ‘quietly’ - ‘drown you quietly in a five gallon bucket’...it paints a certain kinda picture ;)

6 mins ago, Billybob said:

Brian was impressive, I was downwind, but he aims well.

A most considerate puker.

He could do it mid sentence too.

And he was catching.

Was stealthy even.  I think he did it as his first crab was in free fall.  Didn't miss a beat. It was like his left side was sick and the right side was happily toggin.  Masterful.  Zen-like.  I want to practice barf-toggin to be like him. :th: 

3 hours ago, 2sammich said:

By the way, i still have a good amount of lingering pain from this trip. After taking a leak, I opened the door and stepped out right when the boat rolled. I wiped out pretty bad, lol. Thank christ that steel railing was there to cave in my chest and break my fall, lol. Chest, back and shoulder are still killing me. I can't wait for the next trip.

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

lucky you didn't cave in your ribs....that takes forever to heal. (assuming you didn't do any "real" damage to your shoulder)

I thought he broke a rib. He hit that railing hard.

I only saw it because I was in the cabin trying not to spew again. I won't say whether or not I was wishing that a medical emergency would cut short the trip.

Srsly, I hope you're OK, Kev.

1 hour ago, Belmo said:

I won't say whether or not I was wishing that a medical emergency would cut short the trip.

:laugh:  

Exactly.  Been there done that.  :laugh:  

Kev and I got sick together outside the inlet this past summer.  His BIL says, ok time to head in and goes to start the boat and nothing happens, all we heard was "ut oh"  

That'll break down your spirits of thinking your going home.  

2 hours ago, TimS said:

Outta all the people I’ve ever seen chucking over the rail, MikeMc takes the gold as the loudest...I’m surprised he didn’t end up with a hernia :b:

TimS

I don't know who said it but after a particularly LOUD retch by Piney I heard "Jesus Mike, if you taste hair at the back of your throat it's gotta be your ass !"

:laugh: