Mike

Damnit! Where's the Tog Trip Thread?

Rate this topic

2,316 posts in this topic

Think I'm mostly packed and ready to go. Anyone care to guess on what I'm forgetting? Temps in the forties, mild winds, no?

Unless someone is bringing something better, I will be bringing a wide assortment of Entenmann's pastries for breakfast on the boat?? Can't let ringer wither away without at least making an attempt.....

Edited by ByronPA

8 hours ago, Tom T said:

This has quite the possibility of being an amazing ****how.  

There is almost zero advantage to fishing lighter sinkers, other than tangling up your rail mates. 

you are not wrong... i just know I dont have 8-10oz sinkers.  BUT based upon the responses I suppose I am finding some.

Edited by EricJ

7 mins ago, Belmo said:

Hey, @rocco, my plans changed, and I'm not going to be going home after the trip. Message me or post here if you want me to pick you up.

yeah, not going to work unfortunately. i need to go home friday after we get back to the dock. maybe next time. 

Just now, rocco said:

yeah, not going to work unfortunately. i need to go home friday after we get back to the dock. maybe next time. 

Duh, I meant I AM going home after the trip. I was supposed to be going somewhere else, but the weather killed that. I can stop on the way, pick you up, and do the reverse when it's over.

Though if you don't want to sit in a car with me for three hours, I understand. :D

Do you humps really prefer spinning?

If so, why? I can't for the life of me figure out why spinning would work better than conventional.

I'll hang up and listen. :huh:

13 mins ago, Belmo said:

Duh, I meant I AM going home after the trip. I was supposed to be going somewhere else, but the weather killed that. I can stop on the way, pick you up, and do the reverse when it's over.

Though if you don't want to sit in a car with me for three hours, I understand. :D

this reminds me of making plans with mrs. rocco aka digging a hole in water.

we can ride together, i can drive from my place, but i do have an exhaust leak. the catalytic converter came today and some more parts are coming tomorrow, so it won't be fixed in time. if i don't have your number, i'll pm you. let's not get there too late.