gellfex

Anyone had their Lowrance buttons crap out?

20 posts in this topic

Not when there schooled up and 2 lbs, they looked the same as the black sea bass and cocktail blue schools last weekend. I had to keep sending down an epoxy to figure out what school I was going over. They were darting up and down like small bluefish. Hammering the anchovies from below with the Albie's on top.

8 mins ago, Rick67 said:

Not when there schooled up and 2 lbs, they looked the same as the black sea bass and cocktail blue schools last weekend. I had to keep sending down an epoxy to figure out what school I was going over. They were darting up and down like small bluefish. Hammering the anchovies from below with the Albie's on top.

That sounds awful. Can I fish with you?

I haven't had issues with buttons but the temperature reading on my Hook2 splitshot is way too high, and always right around 80.  I called and had a replacement transducer on the way within about 5 minutes, so I'm happy with their support.

30 mins ago, Rick67 said:

Ha you don't like the current out east. Past your parents almost at the end. Its a work out for sure.

I should get out there again now that I'm a bit better fisherman and have faster kayaks than the Tarpon, maybe camp at Indian Island or some other park.