Dirty Walter

Need waders in point Judith area

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone could help me out finding a lead on a place that sells waders in the south Kingston area. I prefer her not to buy cheap crap from Dick’s sporting goods But I am also not looking to break the bank. Thanks in advance!

Salt water edge... inventory will be online.  Look it up before you travel.  Call in advance and they'll probably have it waiting.  May not be as close as you're hoping though

Waders are a decent investment.   Might want to take a look at the Bear's Den website to see what they carry or call Scott directly.  A little over an hours drive (Taunton,MA), but probably worth it to try them on in the store.

HT

I agree Saltwater Edge is a great place and carries quality gear. Closer to Narragansett, there is a Tractor Supply in N. Kingstown; I recall a buddy of mine said they had some surprisingly decent waders on display in there last year. My guess is they'd be more of the camo/farming duck hunting type but might be worth a try or a call too.

On 10/2/2018 at 7:00 PM, Dirty Walter said:

Just wondering if anyone could help me out finding a lead on a place that sells waders in the south Kingston area. I prefer her not to buy cheap crap from Dick’s sporting goods But I am also not looking to break the bank. Thanks in advance!

What size you looking for? I have a pair of neoprene chest waders that I've only used a few times sitting in the back of my truck. Boot size 14.

On 10/2/2018 at 7:00 PM, Dirty Walter said:

I agree to stay away from the pro line series at dicks. The crotch stitching comes out quick. However I picked up a pair of frogg toggs at dicks a while ago and they are holding up nicely.