fishfigure

They are here

Rate this topic

93 posts in this topic

I love when people start these dumb senseless threads , only to increase the Googan fishing pressure because of this idiotic post.

The guys who pound the surf know exactly when and what arrives.

This is screaming "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater if you ask me

Damn random amatuer bragging post

1 hour ago, baldadonis2002 said:

I love when people start these dumb senseless threads , only to increase the Googan fishing pressure because of this idiotic post.

The guys who pound the surf know exactly when and what arrives.

This is screaming "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater if you ask me

Damn random amatuer bragging post

This I don’t like because it’s easy to figure out witch inlet every mo is fishing. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, The Fishing Nerd said:

Saying there were fish on a LI south shore inlet in October is spot burning now?  Seems a bit unreasonable, no?

What did he gain by starting a tread like this ? So he caught a few fish who cares .  

Edited by TheKnot

1 hour ago, TheKnot said:

What did he gain by starting a tread like this ? So he caught a few fish who cares .  

You want to knock him for bragging, go for it.  But if you really think he's burning spots here, you're way off.

I get it - access is worse than ever, the place is overcrowded, and the internet makes a slip of the lip here or there really ugly.  But there's a big difference between 'I hit the beach this morning and killed 'em' and 'I caught non-stop on the incoming at GPS coordinates X,Y'.

21 hours ago, baldadonis2002 said:

How?

FN I didn't mention spot burning we all know he's talking about the east side. What did he gain by starting the thread besides the self-gratification of telling people he caught a few Albie's. Truth is now all the guys who don't really want to put in the effort will report chase . And we all know it just turns spots in to s*** shows for days on end until the lazy realize the fish do what they do moved on. And they were there last week so its not fresh news anyway .

Edited by TheKnot

2 things to sum this up

#1 Read everything "TheKnot" wrote above.. I could not have said it better

#2 I never used the term "spot burn", so don't be a simpleton and mention that term.

In summary, there are Googans that know the spots, weekend warriors that are trolling this web board just waiting for someone to say the race has started and then get up off the couch and crowd the beach.

Then there are die hards that fish this early start,  it's hit or miss, plenty of room on the beach and its an opportunity to catch some fish in peace and quiet.

Edited by baldadonis2002

Remind me why long island fishing forum exist? Now a days everybody is afraid to post up anything.  Just close the damn forum and be done with it. One, he is no spot burning, two, chances are that more specific reports are already posted in facebook, instant gram, fishing magazine, tackle shop, etc. 

@baldadonis2002 remember this?

I used to sh*t in my diaper and drink formula as well.. do you want to bring that up from the past as well?

I will give you the Instagram argument,  Instagram put me on an early May Bluefish & Striper bite at Captree.

I would never have gone if I didn't see the pics on Insta

Touche`

And you wonder why nobody want to post anything or pm you to help you out.  Look at the post at LI forum and other local forums like NJ, CT, RI, MA... you don't think they have the same crowd and access problems?  Yet, somehow they managed somehow. I know some old salt who doesn't bother to post anything anymore because of bickering and negative attitude.