The BuzzardsBayBruin

The tavern Meme thread

Rate this topic

13,579 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2020 at 8:22 AM, Saltator said:

Not true.  I'm firearms certified with gun experience.  It's incredibly easy to kill someone with a gun.  Pop!  That's it.  It's much harder, more work and takes longer by any other method and would happen less.  That's not the point though.  The meme was saying there's nothing there.  But, 40,000 people are dead per year. Compare that to all the hoopla over 1500 or so by coronavirus.   There is something there. 

This is the meme thread though. So, to keep things on track, this is what 40,000 people look like.  You can make your own decisions about whether Syracuse fans deserve to be on this earth or not. 

9947730-large.jpg

Take it to the PG you alt left hack

On 2/19/2020 at 1:22 PM, Saltator said:

Not true.  I'm firearms certified with gun experience.  It's incredibly easy to kill someone with a gun.  Pop!  That's it.  It's much harder, more work and takes longer by any other method and would happen less.  That's not the point though.  The meme was saying there's nothing there.  But, 40,000 people are dead per year. Compare that to all the hoopla over 1500 or so by coronavirus.   There is something there. 

This is the meme thread though. So, to keep things on track, this is what 40,000 people look like.  You can make your own decisions about whether Syracuse fans deserve to be on this earth or not. 

9947730-large.jpg

Well if they stay away from Chicago, Detroit, Washington and New Orleans they should be relatively safe,

6 hours ago, Chuck D said:

MVIMG_20200220_164827.jpg

1 hour ago, Rickman said:

Lowe's here has it as well.

Same here in Nassau,  Garden City ones anyway. I always leave them for the older Vets that might not walk that well. My wife says I park in Guam anytime we go to a shopping center( about as far away from the store as I can get !).