The BuzzardsBayBruin

The tavern Meme thread

Rate this topic

28,663 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

i will never get the high school shower shinagans. i was on all three season teams and it never was funny. more ghey or disturbing than anything. footballers were the main culprits.  

I was just a witness. I had to wear dog collars and got led around on leashes like the other rookies, and everything else. College teams were even sicker. I never really participated too much when it was our turn to haze remembering that I didn't like it when I was a rookie, but some funny stuff happened today that would shut down programs today and get people fired.

2 mins ago, bumknee said:

I was just a witness. I had to wear dog collars and got led around on leashes like the other rookies, and everything else. College teams were even sicker. I never really participated too much when it was our turn to haze remembering that I didn't like it when I was a rookie, but some funny stuff happened today that would shut down programs today and get people fired.

agreed. it depended on the type of hazing, and my school wasn't very big on it. i rarely if ever participated. 

32 mins ago, ridenfish said:

88DA310A-BCD1-462A-8719-4F385ABE034A.jpeg

No lie...they will hold anything....for a little while :laugh:

2 hours ago, bumknee said:

If I remember right, it was usually the 10th graders/rookies who got the treatment. This was when hazing was just part of the deal. 

How come hazing is mostly always borderline ghey behavior?  Something is seriously wrong with people that engage in that stuff.

1 hour ago, splions said:

How come hazing is mostly always borderline ghey behavior?  Something is seriously wrong with people that engage in that stuff.

One step from sodomy