The tavern Meme thread

Rate this topic

The BuzzardsBayBruin

3 mins ago, HopHead said:

He's either in prison or has monkeypox now I bet. 

I had a guy on my football team at Mass Maritime that used to do the same thing, he's a state trooper now

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever~Jacques Yves Cousteau

I played for Springfield my freshman year, along with lacrosse, and played for Bridgewater State my sophomore year in 1985 before becoming academically ineligble for my junior year due self-inflicted stupidity. When did you play for Mass Maritime? Bridgewater men's lacrosse was club, and we used to have 1/4 barrels at practice.

Our head coach at Bridgewater for some reason came with us for a JV game at Mass Maritime, and the refs were going to be late. Funny as sh*t to this day for me was when he asked a Mass Maritime guy, "What time does it get dark around here?" The Mass Maritime guy mimiked him perfectly, saying "The same time it gets dark in Bridgewater". It had us laughing like a b*sterd.

1 min ago, bumknee said:

I played for Springfield my freshman year, along with lacrosse, and played for Bridgewater State my sophomore year in 1985 before becoming academically ineligble for my junior year due self-inflicted stupidity. When did you play for Mass Maritime? Bridgewater men's lacrosse was club, and we used to have 1/4 barrels at practice.

Our head coach at Bridgewater for some reason came with us for a JV game at Mass Maritime, and the refs were going to be late. Funny as sh*t to this day for me was when he asked a Mass Maritime guy, "What time does it get dark around here?" The Mass Maritime guy mimiked him perfectly, saying "The same time it gets dark in Bridgewater". It had us laughing like a b*sterd.

I played lax and football 97-01.  You're a little before my time lol Rugby was a club sport at MMA, those guys used to get tanked

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever~Jacques Yves Cousteau

Just now, HopHead said:

Oh ****....maybe it's just me but that's some warped **** lol.....he better have been the toughest guy on the team.  

Funny thing is the other a-hole that pissed on peoples legs when they weren't looking became an undercover DEA agent.  And yes, they were warped individuals