The tavern Meme thread

Rate this topic

The BuzzardsBayBruin

On 7/26/2022 at 7:34 AM, ridenfish said:

68608AB7-DA28-4F7E-B120-8616A07C9237.jpeg

I've seen stupider.

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

5 hours ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

I had a cat that would be sitting in the tube....at the house.....waiting for you to hook the boat up to go to the lake. Coolest cat that ever owned me.:laugh:

Found him at a huge farm pond I used to fish. Probably two months old at the time. Tossed him in the johnboat and fished a couple of hours. Little rascal hid back in a corner when I loaded up to go home so I left him up there. I got home and about thirty minutes later he was sitting on the porch meowing like he'd lost his best friend.

Crazy cat would fetch, great mouser, but you didn't dare leave a minnow bucket open around him. Found that out the hard way first couple of times I took him fishing. :laugh:

I swear I took that cat fishing more times than I did the old' lady. Never heard him bitch one time. :th:

Was it a Maine Coon cat?

50 mins ago, Beachbuster said:

Was it a Maine Coon cat?

Naah...just a simple old tortoise shell tabby that thought he was a mountain lion. :)

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

We were camped out somewhere (New Hampshire ?), and we'd be walking our 220 Mastiff and we came across a couple that was out walking their Main Coon Cat. The guy exclaims: "Don't let your dog get too close to my cat..!!!).  I was like...."WTF??"

I said not to worry the dog was well trained and wouldn't even look at the cat.  

Then the guy explained that he was sorry that he was a bit abrupt, but his cat wanted to attack every dog he came across.  Damned if that thing didn't try to come after our Mastiff.  Our Mastiff outweighed it by what...?  205 pounds??  Damned cat tried to get off his leash and attack "Bear" every time we crossed paths!!  

Crazy damned cat.  

7 hours ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

I had a cat that would be sitting in the tube....at the house.....waiting for you to hook the boat up to go to the lake. Coolest cat that ever owned me.:laugh:

Found him at a huge farm pond I used to fish. Probably two months old at the time. Tossed him in the johnboat and fished a couple of hours. Little rascal hid back in a corner when I loaded up to go home so I left him up there. I got home and about thirty minutes later he was sitting on the porch meowing like he'd lost his best friend.

Crazy cat would fetch, great mouser, but you didn't dare leave a minnow bucket open around him. Found that out the hard way first couple of times I took him fishing. :laugh:

I swear I took that cat fishing more times than I did the old' lady. Never heard him bitch one time. :th:

21 mins ago, JimP said:

We were camped out somewhere (New Hampshire ?), and we'd be walking our 220 Mastiff and we came across a couple that was out walking their Main Coon Cat. The guy exclaims: "Don't let your dog get too close to my cat..!!!).  I was like...."WTF??"

I said not to worry the dog was well trained and wouldn't even look at the cat.  

Then the guy explained that he was sorry that he was a bit abrupt, but his cat wanted to attack every dog he came across.  Damned if that thing didn't try to come after our Mastiff.  Our Mastiff outweighed it by what...?  205 pounds??  Damned cat tried to get off his leash and attack "Bear" every time we crossed paths!!  

Crazy damned cat.  

Cats and red headed women Im pretty sure are genetically linked. 

Edited by LBI SurfRat