On 7/15/2022 at 6:52 AM, ridenfish said:

F1D6DD24-9615-479E-B296-EB9E31C243C4.jpeg

check these out  :bigeyes:

Edited by TimS
link

Posted (edited)

On 7/15/2022 at 10:26 AM, ovenrat said:

check these out  :bigeyes:

I had 5 of that body style over the years. Wish I still had my 91 anniversary edition and my 96. :cry:

Edited by TimS

52 mins ago, ted527 said:

I had 5 of that body style over the years. Wish I still had my 91 anniversary edition and my 96. :cry:

who knew, right  ? .....what would the 91 anniversary ed. be worth ?  :eek:

1 hour ago, ted527 said:

I had an OJ White 94 with a 351w, my brother had a murdered out 94 with a 302 and my dad had a 96 Eddie Bauer with a 351w all at the same time.  Quite the line up in the driveway

First one I had was an 85. It saved my life when some bitch blew a red light and hit my drivers side door. I woke up under the dashboard on the passenger side with police and fire trucks already there. Did not have a mark on me but hurt like hell the next day.

3 hours ago, harley48 said:

I had an OJ White 94 with a 351w, my brother had a murdered out 94 with a 302 and my dad had a 96 Eddie Bauer with a 351w all at the same time.  Quite the line up in the driveway

That would be a cool pic

4 hours ago, ted527 said:

First one I had was an 85. It saved my life when some bitch blew a red light and hit my drivers side door. I woke up under the dashboard on the passenger side with police and fire trucks already there. Did not have a mark on me but hurt like hell the next day.

My dad had a ‘73 International Scout II and was hit head on by some woman who hydroplaned into his lane speeding on 108 going to Point Judith. Definitely saved his life and tore her up good, like hitting a Sherman. He walked away without a scratch

8 mins ago, harley48 said:

My dad had a ‘73 International Scout II and was hit head on by some woman who hydroplaned into his lane speeding on 108 going to Point Judith. Definitely saved his life and tore her up good, like hitting a Sherman. He walked away without a scratch

Girl that hit me put her face through the windshield. I don’t know if she was ugly before but she didn’t look so good in court. :shrug: