flylikabird

Insanity Offshore Killing

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

Sorry I did not mean to say you were calling me a racist; I was just stating that my beliefs on immigration are not rascist. I am surprised that your wife has had such problems. Most people that I know with spouses from other countries( which is a few) have not had much problems with the process. I think a re haul of the system would be beneficial to everybody but to just "open borders" would not. 

53 mins ago, CcCstriper89 said:

Sorry I did not mean to say you were calling me a racist; I was just stating that my beliefs on immigration are not rascist. I am surprised that your wife has had such problems. Most people that I know with spouses from other countries( which is a few) have not had much problems with the process. I think a re haul of the system would be beneficial to everybody but to just "open borders" would not. 

The problem with reform is that immigration reform would mean "no more taxation without representation".  Im not sure people have thought this entirely through.  We know that illegals make up a percentage of the employed who arent paying taxes.  We dont want to acknowledge the fact that illegals are also paying billions in taxes without ever having the chance to reclaim or receive representation.  We dont want to address the amount that illegals pay towards ss, medicaid, etc...all while using a fake ss number.  Neither do we want to address the fact that renewing visa applications net this country billions more.  We stand to lose BILLIONS of dollars, which as I see it, is considered to be a surplus to the budget, if there was ever to be real reform.  Flaky process at best.  Like i said, the fishing is good.  

8 hours ago, 27conch said:

I think I would have just thrown the guy over board once he was subdued.

Sorry officer, in the struggle he fell over board.  We tried to save him but failed in our attempts.

case closed...

...and we "accidentally" ran him over a few times....

18 hours ago, TroutGhost said:

And you are probably a retired old fart who has nothing to do but click his tongue all day and wish there was a way he could give birth to Trump's baby. 

No offense meant. Just illustrating to you what happens when people play the "Probably" game. Literally endless speculation.  Lots of nonsense. There's enough of that in the world. ;)  

>>we need a season on illegals. 

If you want to talk about illegals, talk about the Americans who hire them.
We need a season on the bastard Americans who hire them and keep them here. 

The facts are that an American citizen hired an illegal alien. Is the owner of that ship going to be prosecuted? In my opinion, the ships owner should be prosecuted for hiring an illegal alien and making it easy for illegals to be here.  If MORE Americans weren't so greedy they wouldn't be hiring illegal aliens and the illegal alien issue would go away. 

I once visited my father in law. Old guy complained about illegals all the way from the airport to his home an hour away. It's like there was nothing else to talk about. That's all he talked about. All the way to his home.

The next morning I was awakened by construction noises. That hypocrite mother fracker had hired a company that employed illegal aliens to work on replacing his floor tiles. You would THINK that being so upset about illegals he would have chased them all away. But he didn't. Because he was greedy. That flooring company was cheap for a reason. 

Bitching about illegals is empty. The problem is the Americans who hire them.
Patriotism is empty if you don't live by it. I am a business owner myself. I ONLY hire Americans.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Hire Americans.

Because otherwise you're probably just an old fart clicking his tongue. Probably, right?  :p  

You gave me a great idea! I'll now go tell my friend, Donald J Trump :

"Deport the illegals AND the people that hire them"!

1 min ago, jason colby said:

...and we "accidentally" ran him over a few times....

Once would be ok.  Twice gives his family the ability to file suit.

Remember if a citizen commits a crime against an immigrant that crime may grant the immigrant an immediate path to a green card.  Keep it at once and dont circle back.  Our immigration process is a joke.

55 miles off shore, WTF didn't the crew just throw him overboard? Now we'll pay to defend him and then, if he gets life, pay 25K a year until he dies. Lets see at 27, he'll live 50 years, thats like, 1.25 million friggin dollars. Our country is slipping away from the dream we had. 

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:10 AM, CcCstriper89 said:

Illegal alien with a prior arrest for forceful abduction; and let out on bail. Nothing to see here folks just a friendly migrant trying to live the American dream.

Naturally.............what else.

39 mins ago, Good2Go said:

55 miles off shore, WTF didn't the crew just throw him overboard?

Well the crew already had one dead shipmate so prolly good they held onto the murderer.........The authorities kinda like that......but seriously.......It's a scallop boat.....That's one of the best paying sites you can get here in N.E. A hard working guy can make close to 100 grand in fifty days and an illegal has the job. Hope they roast the boat owner........

On 9/27/2018 at 10:09 AM, flylikabird said:

Just heard this story on the T&R Morning Show featured on The Stack segment.   An offshore crew was attacked with a knife and hammer by one of their own.  At least one person was killed and others were injured during the insanity.   Here's a blurb from The Boston Herald...

Fisherman charged with killing shipmate held without bail

BOSTON — The fisherman charged with killing one crew mate and injuring another on board a commercial fishing vessel off the Massachusetts coast has been held without bail.

Franklin Freddy Meave Vazquez made his initial appearance in federal court on Wednesday in Boston where he is charged with murder and attempted murder.

Authorities say Vazquez, a Mexican national living in the U.S. illegally, used a hammer and a knife to attack his shipmates Sunday on the Virginia-based vessel Captain Billy Haver about 55 miles off the coast of Nantucket.

Vazquez is also facing several charges in Newport News, Virginia, for an alleged abduction in March.

Vazquez's federal public defender requested a probable cause hearing, which was tentatively scheduled for next week, but had no comment outside the courtroom.

Sounds like the salt of the earth

5 mins ago, robc22 said:

Well the crew already had one dead shipmate so prolly good they held onto the murderer.........The authorities kinda like that......but seriously.......It's a scallop boat.....That's one of the best paying sites you can get here in N.E. A hard working guy can make close to 100 grand in fifty days and an illegal has the job. Hope they roast the boat owner........

Do you actually think they were going to give an illegal $100k

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, chunk said:

Do you actually think they were going to give an illegal $100k

That would be my point........." but hey, illegals only do jobs americans don't want".

Edited by robc22

13 mins ago, robc22 said:

That would be my point........." but hey, illegals only do jobs americans don't want".

I’m poor brother. I feel your pain. It’s nothing new. The big businesses have been doing this for years even small businesses do it