flylikabird

Insanity Offshore Killing

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

43 mins ago, The Riddler said:

I call this thread racist. We Mexican's are not guilty of:  murder, assaulting a Justice of the Peace, raping a virgin of the white race, statutory rape of a minor of the black race, derailing a train in order to rob the passengers, … robbery, highway robbery, robbing an unknown number of post offices, breaking out of a …, counterfeiting and passing counterfeit money, and the accused… promoting prostitution …high places of authority… illegal postal pick up… intention of selling black fugitive slaves… the sheriff in Sonora… hired himself out as guide on a wagon train, after receiving his payment in advance, he deserted the wagon train in the hunting grounds of the Sioux Indians… misrepresenting himself as a Mexican general in order to receive a salary and living allowance from the Union Army.

 

 

 

tucormaierz.jpg

Pew, pew,  pew,   pew,  pew,  pew, ....."let's get the hell out of here!"    :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

21 hours ago, Rlan401 said:

One of the mates probably threatened deportation


And you are probably a retired old fart who has nothing to do but click his tongue all day and wish there was a way he could give birth to Trump's baby. 

No offense meant. Just illustrating to you what happens when people play the "Probably" game. Literally endless speculation.  Lots of nonsense. There's enough of that in the world. ;)  

 

>>we need a season on illegals. 

 

If you want to talk about illegals, talk about the Americans who hire them.
We need a season on the bastard Americans who hire them and keep them here. 


The facts are that an American citizen hired an illegal alien. Is the owner of that ship going to be prosecuted? In my opinion, the ships owner should be prosecuted for hiring an illegal alien and making it easy for illegals to be here.  If MORE Americans weren't so greedy they wouldn't be hiring illegal aliens and the illegal alien issue would go away. 

I once visited my father in law. Old guy complained about illegals all the way from the airport to his home an hour away. It's like there was nothing else to talk about. That's all he talked about. All the way to his home.

The next morning I was awakened by construction noises. That hypocrite mother fracker had hired a company that employed illegal aliens to work on replacing his floor tiles. You would THINK that being so upset about illegals he would have chased them all away. But he didn't. Because he was greedy. That flooring company was cheap for a reason. 

Bitching about illegals is empty. The problem is the Americans who hire them.
Patriotism is empty if you don't live by it. I am a business owner myself. I ONLY hire Americans.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Hire Americans.

Because otherwise you're probably just an old fart clicking his tongue. Probably, right?  :p  

Edited by TroutGhost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TroutGhost said:


And you are probably a retired old fart who has nothing to do but click his tongue all day and wish there was a way he could give birth to Trump's baby. 

No offense meant. Just illustrating to you what happens when people play the "Probably" game. Literally endless speculation.  Lots of nonsense. There's enough of that in the world. ;)  

The facts are that an American citizen hired an illegal alien. Is the owner of that ship going to be prosecuted? In my opinion, the ships owner should be prosecuted for hiring an illegal alien and making it easy for illegals to be here.  If MORE Americans weren't so greedy they wouldn't be hiring illegal aliens and the illegal alien issue would go away. 

I once visited my father in law. Old guy complained about illegals all the way from the airport to his home an hour away. It's like there was nothing else to talk about. That's all he talked about. All the way to his home.

The next morning I was awakened by construction noises. That hypocrite mother fracker had hired a company that employed illegal aliens to work on replacing his floor tiles. You would THINK that being so upset about illegals he would have chased them all away. But he didn't. Because he was greedy. That flooring company was cheap for a reason. 

Patriotism is empty if you don't live by it. I am a business owner myself. I ONLY hire Americans.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Hire Americans.

Because otherwise you're probably just an old fart clicking his tongue. Probably, right?  :p  

LOL. I agree, hiring illegals should subject you to prosecution. Is my speculation not a possible scenario? Seems like my comment triggered you. . . and you would probably be wrong, I was born in the late 80s and own a small business that employs ONLY American citizens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Rlan401 said:

I was born in the late 80s and own a small business that employs ONLY American citizens. 

 

That's awesome! :)

The irony here is that I am an old fart and I'm literally farting as I write this.  :naughty:

 

The scenario of that guy being illegal and was threatened or provoked is possible. But what's conspicuously missing in discussions about illegals is the Americans who employ them. They are the ones we should be getting mad about.  The Americans who hire them are the ones we should be bitching about.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're taking the blame chips from the illegals and pushing it all into the employers pile. Two wrongs dont make a write blah blah. The reality is, there are illegals here and people hire them, and they should be prosecuted for it. Using the same logic...If you overstay a work visa, jump the border, and don't follow the laws of the flawed system in place...then you should be deported.  I didn't intend for my comment to be the catalyst for immigration debate. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I would have just thrown the guy over board once he was subdued.

 

Sorry officer, in the struggle he fell over board.  We tried to save him but failed in our attempts.

 

case closed...

Eddy Petch likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, 27conch said:

I think I would have just thrown the guy over board once he was subdued.

 

Sorry officer, in the struggle he fell over board.  We tried to save him but failed in our attempts.

 

case closed...

Yup. All day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2018 at 11:10 AM, CcCstriper89 said:

Illegal alien with a prior arrest for forceful abduction; and let out on bail. Nothing to see here folks just a friendly migrant trying to live the American dream.

Understood, its bad enough we have people like Timothy McVeigh here...isn't he from New York.  Seriously someone said it best (simply reiterrating), we are in a silent war within ourselves as a country.  A nation truly divided.  At least the fishing is good.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TroutGhost said:


And you are probably a retired old fart who has nothing to do but click his tongue all day and wish there was a way he could give birth to Trump's baby. 

No offense meant. Just illustrating to you what happens when people play the "Probably" game. Literally endless speculation.  Lots of nonsense. There's enough of that in the world. ;)  

 

>>we need a season on illegals. 

 

If you want to talk about illegals, talk about the Americans who hire them.
We need a season on the bastard Americans who hire them and keep them here. 


The facts are that an American citizen hired an illegal alien. Is the owner of that ship going to be prosecuted? In my opinion, the ships owner should be prosecuted for hiring an illegal alien and making it easy for illegals to be here.  If MORE Americans weren't so greedy they wouldn't be hiring illegal aliens and the illegal alien issue would go away. 

I once visited my father in law. Old guy complained about illegals all the way from the airport to his home an hour away. It's like there was nothing else to talk about. That's all he talked about. All the way to his home.

The next morning I was awakened by construction noises. That hypocrite mother fracker had hired a company that employed illegal aliens to work on replacing his floor tiles. You would THINK that being so upset about illegals he would have chased them all away. But he didn't. Because he was greedy. That flooring company was cheap for a reason. 

Bitching about illegals is empty. The problem is the Americans who hire them.
Patriotism is empty if you don't live by it. I am a business owner myself. I ONLY hire Americans.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Hire Americans.

Because otherwise you're probably just an old fart clicking his tongue. Probably, right?  :p  

I’m in favor of  harshly punishing the  employers as well, hun. Assuming that they didn’t do what was legally required of them. Only focusing on one side of it would be hypocritical, like you. Now calm down and put your husband on the line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I’m in favor of  harshly punishing the  employers as well, hun. Assuming that they didn’t do what was legally required of them. Only focusing on one side of it would be hypocritical, like you. Now calm down and put your husband on the line. 

I9 forms are required...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course. Fake identities can circumvent the process though, like the murderer out in Iowa. It’s not as cut and dry as the illegal apologists want to make it out to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, igomez said:

Understood, its bad enough we have people like Timothy McVeigh here...isn't he from New York.  Seriously someone said it best (simply reiterrating), we are in a silent war within ourselves as a country.  A nation truly divided.  At least the fishing is good.  

 

So you do not agree that this illegal immigrant; I will call him what he is; could have been stopped from his actions aboard this fishing vessel if he were to have been kept incarcerated or even deported until trial? What logic is there behind letting him out on bail; he is not a documented citizen so he could easily slip out without facing his consequences. It isn't like he was pulled over for speeding. My stance on immigration is pretty simple; if you do it legally then I am all for it.

 

This country isn't made up of all whites. I am not being a racist; which is usually the next step for people that don't agree with strict immigration policies to bring up. There are reasons a lot of people in this world want to come to America; which I won't get into. If we let them all in without vetting; then America will end up like the countries from which they come.

 

By the way; I think those that employ illegals should be held accountable as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 mins ago, CcCstriper89 said:

 

So you do not agree that this illegal immigrant; I will call him what he is; could have been stopped from his actions aboard this fishing vessel if he were to have been kept incarcerated or even deported until trial? What logic is there behind letting him out on bail; he is not a documented citizen so he could easily slip out without facing his consequences. It isn't like he was pulled over for speeding. My stance on immigration is pretty simple; if you do it legally then I am all for it.

 

This country isn't made up of all whites. I am not being a racist; which is usually the next step for people that don't agree with strict immigration policies to bring up. There are reasons a lot of people in this world want to come to America; which I won't get into. If we let them all in without vetting; then America will end up like the countries from which they come.

 

By the way; I think those that employ illegals should be held accountable as well. 

Nope no problems.  Definitely an illegal immigrant.  Definitely should have been deported for his crimes.  Definitely was of mexican descent.  Im not arguing anything with you.  I didnt call you a racist.  I quoted your statement for reference and stated understood i should have said agreed.  My apologies.  My wife is a friendly immigrant who was brought here as a child (8) yrs old.  She graduated from high school/college, works for the city in which we live, no criminal record, has held a work visa since the age of 15.  I have no faith in our immigration process.  We dont vet, we dont care, we dont progress, we collect the fee and ignore.  We have filed more applications and petitions than u have filed taxes...i agree with u.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.