THE BLASEY-FORD, KAVANAUGH HEARING DISCUSSION

Rate this topic

flyangler

56 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

They got distracted by this week’s outrage - Kanye West in the White House.

The Dynamic Duo both got to use the old Librul standby - yell RACIST. 

That old chestnut hasn’t been used for a while.  It took a back seat to yelling “I’ve been sexually assaulted “. 

It’s funny to watch them pinball from one officially-mandated outrage to another every week. :laugh: The race one is their call to fall back and circle the wagons while their leaders try to drum up something new to rile them up. 

46 mins ago, charloots said:

It’s funny to watch them pinball from one officially-mandated outrage to another every week. :laugh: The race one is their call to fall back and circle the wagons while their leaders try to drum up something new to rile them up. 

So True.

Our Lefties flock to the scene every time the think the Left has launched a grenade and then beat feet when it turns out to be a stink bomb.

It is predictable, sad, and hilarious all at the same time.

They are just like our drive-by media.

Edited by Jay Blair

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

42 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Cat got your tongues ?

Dude’s wasn’t bad but Oki may not be around much longer, I’m gonna leave that up to the admin he was talking about in his personal and off topic post.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

31 mins ago, TimS said:

I’m gonna leave that up to the admin he was talking about in his personal and off topic post.

Being late to this party, I'm guessing it was J. Foghorn. I'm also hoping he lets them stay.

Edited by woodbutcher

"...we used a tracking method."  - Dale Monroe

5 mins ago, woodbutcher said:

Being late to this party, I'm guessing it was J. Foghorn. I'm also hoping he lets them stay.

The comment was about chumfish...J is a forum leader :)

TimS

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Dude’s wasn’t bad but Oki may not be around much longer, I’m gonna leave that up to the admin he was talking about in his personal and off topic post.

TimS

Huh? It was posted for maybe 10 seconds. I edited it to a ... within ten seconds. You can check the time stamps. 

I didn't know you could read our edited posts. Hmmm....

1 hour ago, TimS said:

The comment was about chumfish...J is a forum leader :)

TimS

I recall there not being a name in the post...which I edited to a "..." within maybe five-ten seconds. Beyond that I can't recall the details, but I don't get why you would be holding against me a post I essentially deleted immediately after posting.

And why tell people what the post was about when the post is "..." and no one knows what it was about, and it was obviously edited to be about nothing at all, deleted basically? 

On other point, about "personal and offtopic", I would observe that this thread has perhaps up to 100 "personal and offtopic" posts aimed/about me, unmoderated, so looks like that door was opened and left open like 100 thread pages ago. 

Edited by Otshawytsha

4 hours ago, Otshawytsha said:

Huh? It was posted for maybe 10 seconds. I edited it to a ... within ten seconds. You can check the time stamps. 

I didn't know you could read our edited posts. Hmmm....

Why shouldn’t we be able to what our guests publish on this website? You did use my website to publish comments about another person for the entire planet to see. So what if you later remove them? Removing them quickly may factor into Chum’s decision.