tomkaz

THE BLASEY-FORD, KAVANAUGH HEARING DISCUSSION

Rate this topic

4,056 posts in this topic

On 10/9/2018 at 6:17 AM, Kones1 said:

They are destroying our country. How do we MAKE them stop ? We “The People “ need to make them stop. We are the majority. When they gather we need to break it up. Every time. We need to show them they are not wanted 

We are all wanted. What’s with the diatribe?  Do you have a point. I must be missing something

17 hours ago, zybathegeek said:

Dr Fraud is another victim of the Democrat 4F playbook

Find her

Flaunt her

Forget her

Find another

17 hours ago, Jay Blair said:

Ford was part of a useful narrative until she wasn't.

Like the narrative, she has been discarded.

And yet an further "investigation" of Kav has to revolve around her and she said she’s done with the entire thing. 

10 hours ago, tomkaz said:

And yet an further "investigation" of Kav has to revolve around her and she said she’s done with the entire thing. 

A 53 year old woman Leftist Psychology Professor, at a women's Psychology University, run by feminist for future feminist, in ultra liberal Palo Alto testifying in a confused little girl voice to pull on our heart strings with zero evidence or corroboration.

Gee I wonder how long it took the Feminist Psychology Professors at ultra liberal Palo Alto to hatch that plan.

The MSM did not want to report anything on MS. Ford's background.

Gee I wonder why.

Digging into Professor Fords drunk promiscuous high school behavior and her political activities and persuasions since then would not be pretty. 

It would explain why the MSM is trying to bury this narrative as quickly as possible and the fact that some bloggers were busy digging into her background and past is the reason why the Left has decided they want everyone to leave Poor Christine alone.

Edited by Jay Blair

I still want to hear what her voice sounds like when teaching in a lecture hall.  I have trouble believing that she sounds like an 8 year old girl all the time.

3 mins ago, Slacker said:

I still want to hear what her voice sounds like when teaching in a lecture hall.  I have trouble believing that she sounds like an 8 year old girl all the time.

I've been asking for this since the day she testified.  Is there really no one out there anywhere who actually has a recording of one of her lectures?

Really???

19 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

I've been asking for this since the day she testified.  Is there really no one out there anywhere who actually has a recording of one of her lectures?

Really???

I'm sure that someone will in the future.

51 mins ago, Slacker said:

Professor with no YouTube lectures. Hmmmm

On 10/12/2018 at 8:14 AM, Jay Blair said:

Ford was part of a useful narrative until she wasn't.

Like the narrative, she has been discarded.

They used her the same way they used McCain’s corpse.

They got distracted by this week’s outrage - Kanye West in the White House.

The Dynamic Duo both got to use the old Librul standby - yell RACIST. 

That old chestnut hasn’t been used for a while.  It took a back seat to yelling “I’ve been sexually assaulted “.