THE BLASEY-FORD, KAVANAUGH HEARING DISCUSSION

Rate this topic

flyangler

4 hours ago, Jay Blair said:

The old Democrat Playbook from the beginning of time.

The Accusation is so serious that even with a lack of evidence we have to investigate.

In other words even though there is now evidence we will keep digging until we find something you did wrong and if we can't find anything we will smear you until you give up. We will ruin your reputation, your career, and your family until you have nothing left.

The Democrats have used this rationale and method so many times it is beyond counting.

The left really does not care who they hurt so long as it suits there purposes, and that is what has the folks really upset. It literally could be anyone including other Democrats that won't give them what they want or are not far enough left. That is why the Old Guard Democrats are afraid to call out the Lunatic Left on their barbaric behavior. The left has already gone after some dinosaur leftist like DiFi and Pelosi. The Old Democrats are enabling it because they do not want to be the next target, but their time will come if nobody stops it.

Leftists are notorious for eating their own when the run out of convenient targets.

So when are the people going to learn ?  As mentioned, they’ve been doing this for decades..... when is the Independent voting public going to wake the f**k up ?

2 hours ago, TimS said:

That's the thing - BK said he kissed her - she said she didn't - in ****ing high school - he didn't say he ****ed her or gang banged her - he said he went on a date and KISSED her...a 16 year old boy supposedly LIED about kissing a girl....according Oki that makes him filth :laugh:

TimS

Just think about what you said....

Cant believe we live in a day and age where this kind of thing can get magnified to this level.

Let this sink in for a minute !

Simply Horrible and Sad !

Dems want both things at once

1) "Free" love hippie style... if it feels good do it

2) Don't you dare! we are watching and recording and will pillory you for actually doing what we say teens can't be stopped from doing

Go figger.

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

Yes, for the maximum sentence given to rape offenders.

Only then will these toxic feminists see the downside to accusations that prove false.

13 mins ago, swnoel said:

brian-banks-accusation-meme.jpg

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

Perhaps she should have to forfeit her income to him for the number of years she took from his life... litigation years included not just jail time served.

And this in addition to any damages awarded from civil suits

1 min ago, hamlet said:

Perhaps she should have to forfeit her income to him for the number of years she took from his life... litigation years included not just jail time served.

And this in addition to any damages awarded from civil suits

All she has to do is declare bankruptcy and he gets nothing.

Incarcerate her for the maximum term a rapist would get sentenced, of course her toxic feminist sisters would scream loud and long, but that would be the best reminder to them that there is a downside to their hate.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

46 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

And so what happened to the woman.............nothing at all on the books that can charge this woman for an outflat lie that has ruined this man??  Nothing??

I would guess that this guy can sue her right?    

1 min ago, Dave S said:

I would guess that this guy can sue her right?    

I'm sure he's pretty flush after 6 years in prison

And what attorney will work for % awards in that "women are perfect" climate?  What jury will award?

Edited by hamlet

42 mins ago, hamlet said:

And what attorney will work for % awards in that "women are perfect" climate?  What jury will award?

Even with an admission of wrong doing??

See.......we're going to hell in a hand-basket real quick with this kind of garbage.............

1 hour ago, hamlet said:

I guess that would depend on the make up of the jury seated.  Would hate to be involved in that jury selection.