Jig Man

Jigman pikies tuesday evening

22 posts in this topic

I'll be posting up a batch of pikies for sake on tuesday evening. Should be around 7:30 pm eastern time. The pikies are my 7.25 inch, 3 1/2 oz 3 hook version. They will wake on top with a nice tail wag as tuned. Bend the lip up if you want to work them subsurface.  Price will be $22 each. I'll post a to buy thread tomorrow evening for them. Photo later.

11 hours ago, Jig Man said:

I'll be posting up a batch of pikies for sake on tuesday evening. Should be around 7:30 pm eastern time. The pikies are my 7.25 inch, 3 1/2 oz 3 hook version. They will wake on top with a nice tail wag as tuned. Bend the lip up if you want to work them subsurface.  Price will be $22 each. I'll post a to buy thread tomorrow evening for them. Photo later.

nice, 

If this is what you are selling I'd like to get one of the top ones and the 4th one down. Very bunkerish!

25 mins ago, Good2Go said:

If this is what you are selling I'd like to get one of the top ones and the 4th one down. Very bunkerish!

Yep, those are what will go on sale at 7:30 this evening. 

26 mins ago, KSantangelo said:

Are there only these 6? Or do you have multiples? Also, this is me right now:

Have multiples of all the colors shown. Some more than others. 

18 mins ago, captahab416 said:

1 of each and 2 black if possible good sir :howdy:

Sorry, just saw your post here. The sale thread is the other one. I have a wonderbread, smoky joe, red/white, and two black/purple for you. Please PM address and payment option, Thanks!

Do you have a couple pikies, red hd/white's left? If so I'll take them. Please let me know and thanks!

......................Lou

1 min ago, CodFather2 said:

Do you have a couple pikies, red hd/white's left? If so I'll take them. Please let me know and thanks!

......................Lou

Sorry, they all sold out last week. 

Just now, Jig Man said:

Sorry, they all sold out last week. 

I was on vacation. Next time around and thanks!