ATBfish

IRI kicked my butt/Roosevelt inlet

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, kurazy kracka said:

I still do want a video Marty, I just have a hard time believing those fish are in there....I'd love to be proven wrong. You can PM it to me if you want. 

Ask some of the spearfisherman how big the fish get ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, feesh said:

I'll fish with ya Marty! I love IRI.

I have to go back down, I never winterize the house. You live close to IRI? My house is in Dagsboro. 5 minutes from inlet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DerrickT said:

Ask some of the spearfisherman how big the fish get ;)

Yep, that’s what I do. There is always a diver there at slack high. North and south side. * When I moved there the record bass was about 50 lb. it was hanging at old inlet. I said to my self - that’s not that big for record bass. In the 12 years I fished that inlet, I seen bass carry out on a 2x4 with two guys holding the bass.  They don’t weigh it in.  There are big bass there. Just need to know how to fish it. 

Edited by TimS
specifics removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Marty said:

I have to go back down, I never winterize the house. You live close to IRI? My house is in Dagsboro. 5 minutes from inlet. 

Yes, Lewes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Marty said:

I will. We just got a nice one. No lie. It’s over 30. I’m will my buddy and he wants no part of SOL and clown show. He had me laughing so hard that I feel off the rocks. I slipped. I will show. Let me finish fishing. I’m in the car now. I’m all wet. I don’t wear waders on the rocks. 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Marty said:

Yep, that’s what I do. There is always a diver there at slack high. North and south side. * When I moved there the record bass was about 50 lb. it was hanging at old inlet. I said to my self - that’s not that big for record bass. In the 12 years I fished that inlet, I seen bass carry out on a 2x4 with two guys holding the bass.  They don’t weigh it in.  There are big bass there. Just need to know how to fish it. 

Marty I’ll be in a grey 5.0 Mustang see you there show me how you catch these 35 pound bass in that inlet in September. 

 

I jnow theres giant fish in that inlet but you dont hear of many guys catching them and my buddy’s fish the crap out of that inlet. 

 

Dagsboro marty? I was asking around and I heard you lived in ocean view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linesiderdemdnj said:

Marty I’ll be in a grey 5.0 Mustang see you there show me how you catch these 35 pound bass in that inlet in September. 

 

I jnow theres giant fish in that inlet but you dont hear of many guys catching them and my buddy’s fish the crap out of that inlet. 

 

Dagsboro marty? I was asking around and I heard you lived in ocean view. 

LOL you guys must be super thirsty to catch some bass..This guy is certified loony tunes and i dont know how you can believe a word he says

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, feesh said:

I'll fish with ya Marty! I love IRI.

I will be back down October 19 to 23. Someone with a mustang that fish IRI was asking about me at hookem and cooked. You asked them and they said ocean view house. That house I rent. I live in Dagsboro but only for a few months. Yes, let’s meet up. I do my big bass fishing there in February and March every year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DEmaggIRI said:

LOL you guys must be super thirsty to catch some bass..This guy is certified loony tunes and i dont know how you can believe a word he says

 

 

Super thirsty.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kurazy kracka said:

 

Super thirsty.....

Smart. Be thirsty, that how you learn and get better. I can’t post where I’m fishing now. It’s 3:40 am and had only 4 bass all night. They wouldn’t hit anything until the juice was used. I think I can post this ? It’s not a spot burn, it’s not a picture of any land mark, it’s what I use to catch those big bass. See the lure bag. In the side pocket is a Vaseline jar. Thats bunker oil mix 50/50 with Vaseline. Smear it on a lure. Hold on to you rods boys. It’s going to bend !  This is just one of the things you need to do, to get monster bass. Remember we use lures not bait. Bait is to easy. 

0A01CB4F-BA90-4E2B-A28D-0F67FBDFD23C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.