JaseB

Cookie Policy WTH

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Just now, RiverRaider said:

Leave the noob alone please... 

I was inviting him into are happy familly and telling him we'd love for him to visit....

you, not so much

10 mins ago, fishnfriar said:

I don't usually comment in the Tavern because I have seen what happens to an innocent when he sticks his head through the hole in the wall.  

Now a day's it's likely to get sucked on.  

19 mins ago, fishnfriar said:

Are you based against cake?  I've been lurking around on SOL nearly 20 years and pipe up once in a while.  I don't usually comment in the Tavern because I have seen what happens to an innocent when he sticks his head through the hole in the wall.  Thanks for the rock thrown at my head.

I didn't notice this thread was in the Tavern.  There is one in the bugs and issues forum.  I thought this thread was there.

The Tavern is the Tavern...don't take anything personally said in the Tavern :read:  If you can remember that and dodge the occasional rock there's a lot to be gained by hanging out in the Tavern once in a while :)

I'm not a big cake fan....however, had I been consulted one of the choices would certainly have been pie :wave:

TimS

22 mins ago, fishnfriar said:

Are you based against cake?  I've been lurking around on SOL nearly 20 years and pipe up once in a while.  I don't usually comment in the Tavern because I have seen what happens to an innocent when he sticks his head through the hole in the wall.  Thanks for the rock thrown at my head.

I didn't notice this thread was in the Tavern.  There is one in the bugs and issues forum.  I thought this thread was there.

That’s called the glory hole

45 mins ago, fishnfriar said:

No need to explain yourself to that river raider fool. Cookie>pie>cake.

5 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

I just sucked it up and soldiered on 

3 hours ago, Terry Mac said:

Jase sure complains allot! :dismay:

You certainly are a ****ing idiot. It's not allot, it's a lot. Lord you are stupid.

The word allot has it's own ****ing meaning, you giant headed dummy, and it certainly isn't 'a lot' :dismay: